Thursday, November 08, 2007

Objective of my life? To make as many mistakes as possible till I realised why...

Feeling rather tired now. Wasn't really in much of a mood to do anything today. I wasn't in the right mood in class and everything doesn't feel really good. Class decision? Wad exactly is that? Sometimes, who makes the decision? Everyone given the chance to speak? O well... Class.... Let me laugh at the thought of that.

Went off to work. Same thing happened. Busy and not.

Went for dinner with Xueting after work at Vivo. Food wasn't really good but was good enough to make us siao. Ha! Walked around a little then went back.

Tired now... Hai...

Public Holiday tmr, guess i'll stay home for the earlier part of the day to gather some info for project. No difference, maybe i can sleep more. :D

Didn't talk a lot to Darling today, scolded him for always going out till very late and feeling tired at work. Ha!

Anyway, I shall go sleep le... Really tired....

Nights.

No comments: