Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Anywhere I head, an obstacle exists. Just like a Hurricane, sweeping off my turf. Within seconds, I lost everything I have. Growing up too fast... Growing up day by day... I'm glad I've come thus far...

Didn't sleep well last night again, dunnoe why... The rain was so cooling but i just can't fall asleep. Weird... I thought i felt tired. Woke up late, rushed out to school. There was a jam yet again at Jurong Kechil. Reached school and i'm late for lecture. Briefing for TDM ended and next came OAG pple. Came to tell us bout their magnificent 100-year-old database. Heh hEh...

Went on for SPM tut, i really just anyhow present. HAA! Couldn't find the right word. HAHA! O well...

Afterwhich, went back home. Was having lunch when Papa asked me to search for the few restaurants and suddenly i become a translator. HAHA!

Took 30min break then went on for Driving. Hai... Jiu Jiu kept scolding me... HAHA! SO funny OK! I dun even know wad to reply when he was reprimanding. Heh HEh!

Anyway, came back home and started doing TLaw... So "FUN" doing Law ok... Wah... I read and read and read.... Good thing can understand, if not, i'll be committing a lot of crimes by changing the Law. HAHA!

Finished, had dinner, bathed, came online to do HBM, but didn't do much though, but i guess its enough already. Hee~

Ooooo! Bumped into Aiai in bus today, and she hit my butt... I was caught unprepared OK! I was so irritated with my heavy bag... HAHA!!! Heavy laptop... Heh HEh...

Hui mUi asking me to play netball!!! HAHA!!! So happy but dunnoe still can make it not... And the time... Ermmm... I think i need to rearrange a bit. Hee~

Just like this... Never ever hitting the ground... I know... You're still here...

No comments: