Friday, November 16, 2007

How were my days? Rather tiring...

Had TL tut and HBM lecture on Tues and followed by working again... HAHA! It was tiring working that day. A lot of walking involved. And after so long, i finally felt tired and wanna sleep... HA!

Had a bad time online with Darling. Sort of funny lah.. Everything arises coz of my Ma... But, good thing, managed to make things right on Wed night. :D

School started at 11am on Wed, after that, met up with I&E group for our project. Bout an hour later, we went for TDM project meeting. HAHA! Really tired everyone out in the 3hours. HaHA! But managed to come out with some stuff and that's good.

Afterwhich, went for ECD talks, the boss i guess, from O'Brienn and Freshdirect came to talk bout their path to entrepreneurship. Interesting but most part, we weren't listening. Jiawen showed me the character she drew for her Nintendo DS. So funny!

Met up with Aiai immediately after that. She wasn't hungry, i wasn't hungry, so we went to sit and chat at MOS burger, ordered a fries and drink and we chatted away. Hee~ So nice to see my Aiai... She's looking for job, hope you'll get your JOB SOON!!! :D

Right after that, i went to find Darling. And Richard kept making fun of us, HAhA! But i always got my revenge, so HaPPY! Anyway, like i said, Tue was kind of a bad day for Darling and I. i tried to make him happy and it was successful....... Heee~ Dun tell you how i did it. HA!

He was tired, so we walked a bit and have dinner. Chit Chat a little, went to toilet, and he drove me home... HaPPy! MuaCks!

No school today and i woke up late. Prepared and went off to work. Hee~ Guess wad? I MET MY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER! As in, my P1 form teacher. She is a Banker now.. WahAHAHA!!! So funny. I was the one who waited for her at the lift, and directed her to the room. And she looks so familiar, even more familiar when i saw her name. OmG!!! And it really is her! HAHA!! Reunion... Chatted with her a bit bout our lives... Ha! So nice... She hasn't change a bit, only the hair. HahA! How time flies... I was only 7 then... 12years already...

Work was alright, exceptionally good after seeing Miss Yeo... :D

After work, went to find Darling. Played with his game then he trimmed my hair... Hair feels lighter now...

I met Qiong Yao's mei mei, she is the gf of Darling's customer, the one from the spec's shop. HAhA! The world is really small recently. HAHA!!!

Darling waited for bus with me and then headed back.

After bathing, had dinner, so hungry oK! HAHA!!!

BaD Alex Se bei bei... Because of him, Darling dun need to go watch Bee movie with me... So ANGRY!!! He promised! :( Never mind, wait for another Cartoon to come out.

O well... Gonna turn in soon... Really tired... Tmr got ECD project meeting and work... Long Long day again...

Nights!

No comments: