Saturday, November 03, 2007

Such a busy day at UBS yesterday. Really was non-stop walking... I dun quite rmb sitting down to rest a lot.

Darling washed hair for me... HAHA! So happy... So comfortable... Hee~

Had dinner with darling and as usual we blurt our craps in front of everybody and each other. And i started bitting pple again...

Ermm... I missed Suikoden, wanna start playing the game, dunnoe Uting got help me do the disc not. HAhA!

Went for Lecture, and before TL begins, the facilitator came to tell us bout out next year IAP. Some of us may have the chance to go for overseas attachment. Offered places are Shanghai, Vietnam etc. Ermm... So attracted by the working in Shangri-La, but kind of worried bout the situation after working in Banquet for awhile. Trainees are never pardon. Heh HEH! Well, something to mull over.

Went to Vivo after school to find Uting's gift. Took me so long to find something. Hai... So tired from walking around the entire VIVO! WAh Lao! Never done that before ok, not even when i was working there. GOSh...

Cannot tahan, i left. Took 61 and i fell asleep and woke up at Bukit Timah. I'm good. HA!

Went to WM to find some stuff again but to no avail. Met up with Xueting, long lost.... Had dinner at Mac (SHouldn't have ate, fat fat), and chit chatted bout recent happenings. HahA! She kept saying she's getting her Karma. HAHA! Funny...

Walked a little bit to find alternatives but didn't find anything. Went to Singtel and do wad i had to do.

Feeling kind of tired when on the bus going home... HAhA! Coincidentally met Kor Kor and the lift and i ran out of the lift and shouted at my doorstep that "KOR KOR BULLY ME!!!" HAHA!!! Nothing better to do.

Bathed, watched Tv and played with my French Manicure thingy. HA!

Came online and am discussing SPM with the girls. Hai... Many things to do...

I'm gonna love my SATURDAY!

Whenever you smile, I know, everything is fine... Does it matter if I'm sharing your thoughts, does it matter if I have no clue of your decision? No, it doesn't matter... All that matters is yourself... Get through the night and move on...

No comments: