Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last night, did went to bed at around 12am, after chatting with Darling for a while. But when i was chatting with him, i can see 2 him, haha! Too tired, eyes playing tricks on myself.

Slept all the way through to morning and i refused to get up but no choice, got up at 9.45am. Rushed out, went to bank then the sickening machine not working. Rushed back down but bus went off. Wanted for 10min plus then the bus came.

ECD was the same... But the tutor very nice, the stories he says are all very fascinating and real. The real world, he says.

Had a bit of TDM project discussion then i rushed off to work. I was running late again. Hate the feeling of always running late. It sux so much OK!

Work was fine, nothing much, quite slack. I swear i will never take bus back from work! WAH LAO! Maybe its been a long while since i take long bus ride or i'm tired or something else, i started feeling nauseous on the bus. Goshh....

O! I bought Donuts from Uting this afternoon for her I&E project, she is good enough to deliver it to VK for me. At the same time, Fish called to say she wanna go cut her coz the salon she went to messed up her hair. HAHA! I was still on the bus then.

Also, i was dealing with my group stuff for I&E. GoSh...

Had dinner with darling, then went home around 9.30pm.

Bathed and started doing the I&E stuff. GOsh... Doesn't seem like there's a lot but actually, there's a lot! Gosh...

Great great... Chatted asome stuff with Nicole, Darling's friend and KPO some stuff here and there... HAHA! I am so KPO lah! HAHA!!!

Darling came off and online again and again, think his network damn bad lah! HAA! Smsed him and asked him to go sleep. HA!

I am gonna turn in soon too... Tired....

Nights... and MUACKS!

No comments: