Monday, November 12, 2007

Today is a Monday. Hee~

Woke up early in the morning for driving lesson. Hai... Jiu Jiu is late again, waited until rain starts to fall... Hai... 1st time driving in the rain, i cannot see LAH! HahA! Same thing happened today, jiu jiu kept scolding me... Hai... I always get very confuse when he starts to say a lot of things at once. GoSh...

Anyway, it ended, went home and had a tiff with Ma.

No school today actually, but coz of the tiff, i took my laptop, went to school. Sit down and enjoy some peace alone. Heh Heh!

Chatted with darling online for awhile and talking bout project with Wen, did some project and left.

Went to check my bank and all, then went home.

In the evening, went to Shop N Save with ma to buy groceries, she needs someone to carry everything, so i am the one, for always.

It seems unfair when you say the things you said. Am I always at fault or do you think you should look at yourself? Are we not the same, or is it just me? Sometimes, I don't know why you object everything I do, but each time when I prove myself right, you can always find excuses that makes you seems to be the right one, even if it means hurting me. Its been so long... Why hasn't it changed? Have I not done enough for you? Have I not done enough to be, at the very least, given a chance to be right. Or perhaps, you want to see me leave to realise all these? But, you know, I won't. Maybe that is why, I always seem to be wrong. I seek your understandind sometimes, a person who i trusted most, someone who watch me grow, someone who I always adore... Someone who... Always disappoint me without fail... I am Sorry for saying this... But I wish to be more like me... Don't restrain me in that era, one which I don't even know, why can't you see it from my point of view? Come to my century, comprehend with whatever I want... Its only a little bit that I ask of you... Even that, you can't fulfill? You know how much I want your love... You always do... Yet all I get, I can't see at all...

No comments: