Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy DEEPAVALI!

Slept my way till 12pm... It feels so so good to be able to sleep for so so long... I love it! Woke up and watch TV, eat lunch, watch TV, rot!

Then generate some ideas for ECD and discussed a bit of stuff with Vincent and Wen. Logged off from net, took my bath.

Met up with Darling for Dinner. A short meet-up. Felt a bit of something in the atmosphere, nothing positive. I felt like i was penalising wadever he was doing and he got a bit fed up of it. Felt wrong, tried to make things ok by not talking too much, and eat my stuff.

Showered a little care onto my precious love, and things felt slightly better. Walked around and sat down a while to admire the sky. Ya, that's wad we did, boredom. HEh HeH!

I don't understand sometimes. I don't wanna control you, not because I don't care, I mean, i dun want you to control me either, i just want things to be mutual. I dun want this mutuality become your excuse to walk out on me. Dun you understand? I dun want you to have nothing else but me... I want us to have mutual respect for each other. I am just doing what you are doing to me. That's all... I care... I just dun wanna interfere with your circle of friends. Feel so sad when you say that i should, its like i did that delibrately for you to walk away. I'm not...

We never really quarrelled before, I don't know what its like for you to be mad at me, and I don't want you to be mad at me at all. If you think I'm wrong, tell me, don't do things to spike me, I know I don't deserve that... Let's not fight at all, make everything as peaceful as we know.... I Love you...

No comments: