Monday, November 26, 2007

Here to blog up about my week. Its been a really long one, seriously.

Didn't really feel much of the stress till it really gets down on you. This week, we are rushing for ECD, TDM, I&E, SPM 2 tutorials...

Rushed off ECD and we were happy coz we got our booth but that also implies that we'll have a lot more work to do...

Come Thursday, realised I&E's deadline is really close, in fact, its next WEEK! AHhhh.... And i haven't do my poster!!! And and, only one group member did his poster!!!

Had the longest day on Friday, when we had class from 9am all the way till 6pm, with only an hour break in between. Not just that, we have to go to Clementi to source materials for TDM and collate the pricings. It was a good thing i suggested Clementi, if not have to go further away on a Friday evening. So, 3 of us, Juchi, Christine and myself headed to Clementi to source for materials, was already 8pm when i reached Batok. And until had my bath, and a rest, i had to type out all the materials and budget. Waha! Isn't that all cool... I finished it only at 12am...

Woke up early the next morning for another meetup in school. Darling was nice enough to come in early to drive me to school... I was so so happy, coz i can sleep a bit more. Then, i gotta wait for them... No one was there when i reached. Waited for a long time and met up with some pple at Canteen 1. Glad Juchi came, the 2 of us completed the budget sheet in the Excel sheet, afterwhich, Waiwah did her HR stuff. Around 2pm, finished off with it.

Finally, I rested the rest of my Saturday!!! WaHAHAHA!!! Darling, and I went K-ing, and had a sumptuous dinner, so satisdied. But i was really tired... We had fun though.

Darling da bao Bee hoon for me in the morning, so nice of him. I woke up and since then, i was awake. Everybody else were busy with TDM, and there is SPM tut tmr, and we gotta do that tutorial again, always giving us some really extended trouble when we have so many things on hand. So, while they were busy, i did the group work. Fair enough. Jiawen asked me to edit the Budget sheet for TDM, and i did.

5pm, my eyes were numbed. Logged off, and took my bath.

Darling came to fetch me, we went to Boon Lay market place for dinner and chatting. Then, Darling say he may be meeting Shui Shui, so will stay longer, so he drove me to Lot 1 and we walk walk walk, i smelled the FCUK Fragrance but its not very nice, its the DKNY that attracted my attention but its so ex... Wad crap....

We had a coffee/tea session and talked bout lots of things again. 9pm, we walked to the carpark to get his car. And he drove me home.

I am feeling really tired but still, chatted with Darling till he reached JB again... :D

Logged off, and i finished off the last bit of SPM, and now i am really tired... HAHA!!!

ANd i just realised, I FORGOT TO BUY MY CONCESSION!!!!!

To add on to everything that's happening, my period just came to visit me.... Hai...

Another tedious week ahead, JIA YOU!!!

No comments: