Thursday, November 22, 2007

Couldn't wake up this morning, had a rough time getting up and i nearly walked into the wall. Ha!

Brushed up and rushed to school for a discussion before going for ECD presentation. I dunno wad's wrong with myself lah, i was so bad presenting and i am the one who start. O well... Doesn't matter. We got a BOOTH! HAHA!!! Pple, come support us on 12th January 07, at BB bus interchange where my group and i will be selling Acrylic paint art and sand art, its gonna be fun (coz i have fun playing with it :D)!!!

Christabel fell off her chair while rocking her chair. It scare the hell out of everyone. Moreover the wall is right behind her, and she just topple over. The sound was damn loud. I was so shocked. She hit her head, we can all see she was hurting badly, her face turned reed entirely and she couldn't get off the floor for a while. I didn't know what to do. Christine helped her up and rubbed the part where it hurts. After a while, the sudden impact on her head went off and she was laughing away. GoSh... It really scared me badly... Lesson to learn: NEVER ROCK YOUR CHAIR!!!

Discussed discussed bout out games and all, then i left at 2pm with Christine. I bought some stuff for lunch and headed back home. Relaxed a little, finished my lunch and waited for time to come for Driving lesson.

Jiu Jiu was late late late... Hai... One of his students passed his driving test, haha! But i couldn't really head wad he said, the student took 3 or 4times i think. Good lah, at least, passed! :D

Jiu Jiu wanted me to get used to 3 point turn before proceeding to parking. Heh Heh! My parking is better than my driving.... Heh hEH! Today, car jerked so badly, i got a shock myself. And there was once the engine went off without me knowing... Crap... HAHA!!! Engine went off 3times today. K, i really need to take note. Its always the slope... HA! Enjoyable ride though.

Back home, came online, wanted to do some project but have no idea where to start. Chatted with Dear about everything and anything again, that sickening person need to SLOT me in to her poorly drawn and written organiser.... HAHA!!! Doesn't matter lah, coz i'm busy too... Hardly can find time to meet up but we have to, coz husband going to tekong very very soon....

Ermmm... Then lao ma came to tell me some stuff which pisses me off, shall not mention it though. It really "made" my day...

Darling wanted to meet for dinner i think coz his Mama nv cook, but my mama cook, so no choice, told him tmr.

Told Ting the thing i wanna say, just wanna get it off my chest, coz i can feel myself getting really moody, when i started sitting infront of my laptop and doing my project and keep my mouth shut. Still, my mouth is shut, it has been a few hours now... Moodiness have to go.

Does it feels better when you speak ill of someone else? Does nasty comments towards other people delights so much? I am trying to comprehend the mind of those who slander others, don't you know its not right? Exhausted from all the things coming upon, this is the least of my problems. Please, don't make perfect seems rot... It all in the eyes of the beholder... Trust is all I have left...

No comments: