Monday, May 07, 2007

work and him...

Alright, decided to finally blog.

Had a really long day on Friday, even though it was like sort of a holiday on Thurs.

Rushed down to work immediately after school and am glad i wasn't late, i even had time to shit. Hee~ It was kind of weird in the afternoon. He smsed me a sms his ex sent and i was seriously wondering what is that girl thinking coz i couldn't make out a good sentence from it so, i roughly guessed it and ya... I replied wad i could, and funny, he sound repentful... In a way, he was trying to apoloize and trying to make me feel good but somehow, i didn't feel much...

Had to leave my lappy with him for a day coz i didn't wanna bring baby to work.

Work began, and i am so happy, i am a DRINK SERVER... SO fun ok... Haven't been doing that for years... haha! HAd fun pouring and pouring and pouring and not worry bout food. I was just a little pissed off bout the beer, and that few beer tables... I took so many times of beer that Xin yee and Cindy kept calling me Beer girl... HAHA!

Night ended.... Husband walked with me to bus stop to wait for bus. Long long trip, had a little nap, decided to ask terry and ping hong out. Met ping hong at interchange, took bus back together. Didn't talk much coz 3 of us were all tired, so i merely told them bout the Genting trip but ehhh... O well, we'll see... :)

Home concussed. Woke up next afternoon, and feel bored, noticed the Nike watch on my table and i realised i didn't bring the watch to JP. HA! So, decided to slack all i want then go get my lappy and fix the watch. In the midst, i did some PMKT tutorial... Yeah!

Bathed, went out, took my lappy. Didn't want him to send me or to accompany me to JP, but he said it wa ok, he needs to eat too... So we went to JP together, got his watch fixed then went to eat dinner. Were having a hard time finding a place to eat. Wenhui saw me but i didn't see him. Hee~ We settled for a Footlong Cheese Steak at Subway. HA! Were talking craps again.

Took escalator and he saw a back view of someone who looks like that ex.. I was so curious ok, i kept asking him to chase after her, he say i bo liao. Ha!

He wanted to show me some smses from that someone close but i told him, "there's really no point showing me now le..."

We went on, he was shopping for his mama's day gift for his mama, and we went to SK, Sookee.... eX... Cannot stand... I wanna buy something simple and cheap for mama coz no cash... Hee~

Was past 10 when he finally finished everything... We walked to the carpark as usual, then he drove me to top up my concession then to my block's void deck. On laptop, i went home to get USB, then we were struggling with the songs' name. HAHA! Entertaining ourselves with lame jokes and bo liao stuff till 12am. He went back, i went back... Tired... Arrange some work stuff and concussed.

5.45am, woke up, work... Work was alright except for Orchard Cafe part... HAHA! Ass... She dun wanna let me go back upstairs... So angry ok... Anyway, i ran up with a rightful excuse then continued working at bQT. So happy ok...

K, rest of the day was kind of vague, coz i am really tired... Still am now, my eyes are half-close, i shall go sleep le... Ahhhh....

I remembered you once said, you were good to me, but I can't feel it... I remembered our past together... Yet the present doesn't reminds me of the past... I understand, I really do... I just don't understand your heart... Yes, I still love you...

No comments: