Friday, May 11, 2007

OMG

Feeling tired... Am in class now, Global cities... trust me, its boring... Extremely... I feel like sleeping now.. Very sleepy... Can't wait for 12pm to come, go home and sleep... GOSH!

Went to WM with ting last night, she went to pay bills, see bags, then went to library. I was looking for heritage sites, in the end, i borrowed travel guide coz i can't find any. And, anyone heard of Lee Kong or something Library... Where in the world is that?

Went to my house coz she needs to borrow Financial accounting txt and Excel txt, so ya... Unpacked my stuff as well.

Left for BBDC after that. I was trying to figure out why ting wanna top up $30 in the account. HAhA! She just said $30 lor... I topped up $20.

WEnt back to WM, where she insisted on returning the $10, irritating... Then she drew $50, bought something she dun really want then finally have the 10 bucks to return me... WU LIAO!

I went to find Darl after that. He was waiting for me outside cyberactive. He said acupuncture hurts like hell... eletricity and fire... Gosh... I doubt i can take that.

Watched 28 weeks later, it was a boring movie except for the initial part, a bit scary, the rest was boring. I was waiting for the climax but there wasn't, or perhaps, there was, i just didn't notice. Boreded.

He went to my house to stay and he was so scared of pa, ma and kor... HAHA! hilarious Ok... Then finally, after all the chattings and all, he felt more comfortable but mama was really naggy, kept repeating the same thing over and over again, i had to signal her that we are both tired then she went to bed.

He slept on the floor, with a mattress of course, and ya... I could hardly sleep coz of the light from outside,due to kor kor. When i managed to fall asleep, he started snoring... ALthough it wasn't loud, was still disturbing...

I woke up at 4.45am and realised he seemed to be finding something to cover his legs, but the blanket i gave him was entangled at his back, so i tried to share my blanket with him from my bed. So hard to sleep ok... At least he felt warmer bah... Ha!

Slept a little and before i knew it, my alarm rang... Sucks...

Got up, said bye and here i am... Bored in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: