Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Haven't had a thorough blog recently. I dun even know why... Having a hard time trying to even wake up in the morning and having to complete the tutorials and entertaining my thoughts, i didn't have time to blog.

O well, here I am right?

Yesterday was Monday. O... I went back to OHS to get my pay after school... Sort of like rushing off from the CEM discussion but the cashier closes at 5pm, and i dun like the woman face. HAHA! So, rushed out. I met Jennifer at the bus stop and we chatted a little. Then, i forgot the girls's name came. She forgot how to go town from school, so we took sam bus together until she met her friend... Ha!

Reached hotel, rushed up to get pay.

Met Dear then went to ask Honey whether he wants to go dinner with us not, but he looks so stress from his work, so didn't disturb him further, left with Dear. Went to Hilton hotel to check out their restaurant's prices, then went into Bvlgari in flip-flops. K, its kind of awkward. HAha! Dear was crapping about polishing hair band, sickening.

Then, we went to Zara, i think we did more chatting than shopping there and she was irritated or i should say, interested n asking the staff to pick up the phone which was ringing and nobody cares, she was so bo liao.

Husband came but he was too tired to join us for dinner... We saw a woman who looks like Quan Yi Feng but its not her, Dear kept insisting. HAHA! Coz she got a big RED hair. HAHA!

We went to Borders to walk walk, decided to eat Sakae for dinner. HA! Waited for Yuting to come. She came, we went to makan. She only got $7 left. A bit funny.

Dear kicked my breast... HAHA! ASs hole! Sickening... And we were all laughing...

Anyway, he smsed me to go watch movie. So i say ok... So, i left the 2 girls and took 106 back. Feeling kind of tired...

Reached, went to check time, called him, bought tix. Waited for him to come, so i strolled around. He asked me to go Tianpo... He was looking for mama's Day gift for his mama, and was asking all the suggestion from both the experts and the non-expert(me). Hee~ Shikin and Marcus came pass and wad the hell lah, Shikin shouted, "Fu*k" into Tianpo, and all of us got a shock... Wah Lao... Jitao paiseh... GoSh...

Anyway, we rushed up after 15min of browsing through the jewelleries.

Spidey 3 is nice... However, i think coz i was tired, i fell asleep for a few minutes.. HAHA! But no doubt, it didn't disappoint me... Hee~

Thing between us seems better in some ways... At least we are able to open up and talk more and joke bout sensitive topics unlike before... However, am not bearing too much hope, because whenever there is great hope, there comes great disappointment. I shall remain neutral. :) At least, i can sleep better now...

Red came to me yesterday and i am not feeling good starting from this morning, been having cramps and feeling rather tired... Jia You myself...

LAM presentation tmr... I didn't have much mood to do it, but good ting Pearl did most of it, i editted a litte here and there, and i am bringing laptop, well, that's all i can contribute for not doing much. Hee~ Hope presentation will be a smooth one.

I very thirsty... Wanna drink water...

I need to begin on LAM project too... Due on the 28th, this month!!!! HAHA!!! Library trip tmr...

Thanks to my Sister, she sent me lots of "jia you"s just now... Thought she went nuts but no.. HAHa! Jia You yourself!

LOVE ME!

It has been a tough time... Sand storm will come and will go... Thunder storm may come upon... Well, all these are the phases of life...

No comments: