Wednesday, May 16, 2007

12am strikes, my ma came into my room, she asked me a ridiculous qn, and i went out...

Xueting, Ling Hui, Ping Hong and Terry were outside my door, singing Happy Birthday to me... I was touched and ya, my tears came rolling down... Was really touched... Xueting cheated me, i was sitting infront of lappy waiting for her... HAHA!!! We went downstairs, and took picture of me cutting cakes, then happily they dipped a candle into the cake and want me to bite out. I knew wad would happened but well, for he sake of my great friends, i let them do it... Cake went into my nose OK!

We all had out piece of the cake and i was trying to finish mine. Wanted to make Terry, but failed, when Ping Hong sat beside me, unalarmed, i smashed cake on him! HAHA! And then, i was in trouble.. HAHA!!! U know wad happened.

We wanted to go up to wash and i knew wad they wanna do, so i kind of ran... HHA! And they chased, and they caught me and my whole body was CAKE!!!!!!! TIRAMISU!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! Face, Neck, hands, legs... everywhere... HAHA!

I chased Xueting, she got it, got Ling Hui, got everyone! SO happy!

In the lift, very dangerous, Terry and Ping Hong, haha, lift door open, they were chasing each other while the 3 of us went to wash up! HAha!!! SO fun!

I read the gift i got from them and ya, said byes and they left coz there's school the next day.

I went to bath, then sleep... Tiramisu smell accompanied me through the night... HAHA!

Throughout the whole night, phone nv stopped ringing, many BD smses... Thanks friends, appreicate all of YOU!!!

Did some PMKT work, then slacked. Waited for Uting to call. She called, i told Aiai then went out to meet her...

Darl called while i was on the bus and he was telling me bout his MMS thingy and all... He acted oblivious...

Went to meet Uting and Ming Ming, then went to swensens. We all had Fish&chips, damn full and Regular Earthquake(8 flavours), everything was YUMMY but got really full OK!

Did a little catching up with Uting and she did a very bad thing to Whiskey, poor whiskey... Hai... And i realised Aiai also very cruel... Wah Lao...

Paid the bill and o, Uting treated me... Really thanks! Uting and Ming left first while Aiai pei me to wait for Darl. We strolled around, then went for fot reflexology... Hee~ It feels good but it hurts more than before... GOSH!!! HAHA!!! Still, i like massages, relaxing to the body...

AFter that, it was about time... We took our time to walk to central, Aiai took her green apples, then i waited for bus with her. Chit chat till bus came and said BYE!

Strolled up to VK and i saw a figure that resembles somebody's spouse so i turned back and waited for Darl at interchange. HAHA!!!

He came down and he scared me coz i was dazing... HAHA!!!

Before we walked to WM, he said maybe dun go, go other place. He wanted to eat Fish porridge but changed his mind, wanted to eat fried guo tiao then changed his mind, he wanted prata then changed his mind, he had cup noodles in the end. We went to batok east, to jurong west, back to batok east then to batok west. HAHA! He had cup noodles at my house...

Before we went up to my house, he took the strawberries and held on, then he said, "U take this one" and he open the boot of his car... And there, the pressie was laying there... I was thrilled. HAhA! Was kind of big lah... HAHa!!! We came up, he looked through my photos then had his noodles then i rmbed, i should open the thing. HAHA! It was so nice... Puzzle of Taurus... Big one... It is hanging on my wall now... ANd i thank him a million... Love It!

He wanted to be the last to wish me at 2359 but he was too tired, so he decided to just give it to me... We went downstairs to chat and i piggyback-ed him! But i couldn't walk more than 2 steps... HAHA! But he could piggyback me and walk to his car! Amazing! HAHA!!!

Said bye, went back up and chatted on the phone till he reached JB. :)

I had a great BD... It wasn't as calm as i thought and it is hell of fun! Thanks to everyone who remembered... I love you all..

Papa, Mama, 2 Kor, Eddie, Xueting, Ling Hui, Terry, Ping Hong, Jennifer, Jiawen, Joan, Yuting, Ming Wei, Andy Chua, Melanie, Si En, Juchi, Hui Mui, Wan Yu, Yvonne Lee, Skinny, Wai Leng, Bazilah, Caishan, Xiuying................

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! BIG OR SMALL, in my heart, it is the best of all... Love you all...

By the way, I am 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: