Sunday, May 20, 2007



In campus, after school, suddenly feel like taking pictures so i took many many pictures...

Fainted when i reached home, i did project in the night... Then, i slept... Guess i am half way through le which is a good thing coz its due on the 28th! HAHA!!

Feeling kind of sad for some reasons again...

I didn't know you weren't feeling good, I didn't know you had a tough day at work... I felt sad when I knew that someone was there to comfort you, but I wasn't the one at all... I think one day our relationship will go wrong, because you had in mind what you want through it all and I wasn't part of the plan anymore... If she is the one...Why not you just leave me alone.. Let me cry until my heart is sore and till then, you will vanish in my mind forever... She is pretty... Good looking... I shouldn't have known...

No comments: