Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here's a random blog....

The first time i went for Sakae's buffet was an unforgettable experience. We ordered like mad and ate like mad... My stomach was bloated, all the way... HA! It was on Wednesday, a belated gift from Si En.

The first time i went to Pan Pacific Hotel, it was damn warm, i wonder was the air con not working... The whole structure itself was a beauty, the atrium was awesome, you can never imagine. Outdoor lift, i tell u, the scenery makes you marvel. Oooo.. I got a glimpse of the SINGAPORE FLYER, SSO SO HIGH!!!! The Hotel rooms were awesome, suites after suites, and the fire alarm went off, we all got a shock. It was fun!

GREAT SINGAPORE SALE IS ON!!! I WANT TO SHOP!!!! COME COME COME!!!

I am still sick... Struggling to complete my LAM assignment which is due on MonDay... Ooooooo....

I am going to BED!

MuACks!

No comments: