Friday, May 18, 2007

LalALa!

Apple aNd Eddie
Ignoring each OthEr Look at his weird HAIR!
SHAKE!
O?!
BitE BiTe
Pretty ME!
VGA effect...
BYE!! BYE!! OI! I say BYE!
Is it ObvioUs?!

I had a tough time trying to sleep last night after watching the Video Dear made for me, too much brain power used to fix that present of mine. HAHA! I struggle to fall asleep, and ya, i made it at 3am. I need to get up at 6.30am...

And i did... Dragged myself out of the house and i was ston-ing all the way to school...

O... I saw the aftermath of the accident that took place in the morning... Scared me a little... Its the 1st time i saw u know, covered with white cloth.. I was scared...

Anyway, to school, with Edward, crap a lot again.. He very funny de lor... HAHA!! There wasn't presentation or wadsoever, was doing the project. 11am, almost everybody left.

I was feeling real tired by then... O! Chatted Richard online and i was so scared his wife will pop out again.. HAHA! But didn't lah.. HAa! Talk crap as usual... :)

So, went back after 11, went to Mac myself, bought Latte and Fries and sat there, complete the IS project. Waiting for the rest so i can do the conclusion. YeAH!

1plus pm, cannot make it, went home.

I was really steamed but didn't take my nap... Was online and i went crazy. I bickered with Darl until well, i got pissed off, then i told him i dun wanna talk to him, i wanna sleep. So got ready to sleep, slept for 15min, this sickening guy, smsed me, say wanna chat. I say i call him in 5min so i could sleep a bit more, he not happy, disturb me... CALL Me! Make me can't sleep... Damn tired oK!

Coz of him, i couldn't sleep... Completed CMA, not really, briefly did it, then watch TV.

7pm, tried harder to complete CMA but still can't... HAHA! He smsed for dinner, i took my time to bath, change then went out. He waited for me... And... He tied his hair again and he changed colour again! WAd the!

Went to KFC makan... Then send him games... Hee~ I made him jealous coz i can dl games to my phone.... HAHA!

He is my B*tCH! (Quote from JoaN).........

No comments: