Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grabbing Mathius' head... Wearing someone's shade...
Jiawen is inside...
Early in the morning, SUn was shining...
Jiawen and I
Hee~
HAHA!
One of the paddles of the contestant


No, i didn't forget my blog, just that i haven't got much time to update it. It has been a busy weekend and a busy beginning this week.

Imagine... I was doing some LAM research but somewhere, no matter wad i tried to find, i couldn't find, wad i didn't want, came out, irritating. So, i was, again, stucked at the project and i won't have time to change my heritage attraction anymore, so i need to stick with it and tried even harder to find some more stuff on it.

Wad did i do on Saturday? I think i went out for dinner with Darl, he very weird, ask me go JB after 7pm, like ehhh... HOW?! HAHA! So, he suggested to go eat porridge then to my house to use lappy... So ya, we did that... He had some stuff going on at work which i shall not touch on here, and he wasn't very please bout it. Kind of sad in a way coz u know, the teeny weeny place only got those few pple, how to face one day without having to see AHEM? O well... I'm sure he can dealt with that.

Came to my place then we were sharing craps, 11plus, he left. On the way back, we were on the phone, and he told me something i shouldn't have known. Then again, its good to know... To at least not be kept in the dark and be the last to know. I am so looking at the bright side! O well, i should just be a bit more optimistic coz somehow, life needs to get going, tough or smooth... And i am AI PING, APPLE in so many pple's eyes, cannot fail myself. :)

Sunday morning, woke up early, went to Raffles place and i rmbed myself in a very "tood" state, i was wearing white polo tee, brown 1/2 pants, blue sneakers with green socks... Absolute "toodness". Was working for the Dragonboat Tug of war event. Was fun looking at things but was also quite boring when we got nothing to do. Jiawen actually gotta go on the river to time the race, but i was inland, watching sauve guys... HAHA!!! FuN! Chatted so much with Mathius and Ying Ying... HAHA! YingYing and I were trying out all the machines, so fun lah, but that was not part of our job lah... Hee~

Day ended at arund 6pm, was really tired by then and my phone was giving me a lot of trouble with the low batt and full memory thingy... Pissed... Rushed home...

Met Darling, and we went for dinner... Ermm... Before that, i went to change at some changing room, hee~ And darl very scary, he got angry with a boy boy who pushes his door open(i think the lock spoil), but i think i wil be angry too if somebody pushed my door open when i am in the changing room, worst if i'm half-naked, so i can understand why he was angry, and the boy boy also a bit rude to push pple's door lah.. Sadded... I got a bit shock with Darl's anger though. HEh HeH!

Then, went for dinner at i-dunnoe-wad name restaurant, but it was a Japanese restaurant, it was kind of empty for a Sunday, so our food came really fast. DArl said, "ever since his ex, nobody goes there to eat with him for very long le..." Sadness... Was glad i can pei him there coz the food was nice... YuM!

I wanted to shop for something but he was there, can't shop for it... So i was sadded... He find me odd... He suggested a movie, i say yeah, oK! The Hills have Eyes 2, damn freaky lah, the movie, i never stopped yucking the whole movie... EEEEEEEeeeeeeeee........... HAHA! Was really cold in the cinema and i think that was the reason why i caught a cold and i am sick now...

Monday was OMG... Was having a slight cold which brews into wad i am having now, heavy cold. HAHA! Was kind of mad at the IS thingy coz i waited till 12am until i cannot make it, was almost dying in front of lappy trying to wait to do my conclusion. Was pissed so i crap the conclusion out and send it off to one of them. :x OOoo... I met Trish before i went home, we went to WM, i pei-ed her to guardian and she pei-ed me to shop N save... HAHA!!!

Slept at 2am, sending things to darl... And we talked a bit too much... Got to know so much more about his life.. SO much more... Something that i never took the time to do before... It is yet another process for me to learn, to grow up, to understand and to know.... Yes, its part and parcel of growing up... I know :)...

This morning LAM lecture was alright... Then, realised there's not HOM lecture, when jiawen and i were standing outside the LT waiting, dun even know lah, until i called Juchi to ask.... Sian-ed...

2 of us took our own sweet time to get from one place to the other, ate some little things... Then, went to the library where we saw a dog dog at the atrium, brought by the police... So cute... Went up to library, met Uting... Said Hi, went to sit down, read mag. Fell asleep.

Marketing tutorial was such a torture i'm telling you... 3 hours of it is unbearable... I was dying inside there, coz i was so cold, my nose was block and i felt feverish... FInally let off at 5pm...

Took bus back... Tired... Ate some stuff, then slept... Woke up, feeling terrible... Now too... Terrible...

WHo can come take care of me!!! HAHA! I dun think i'm going to school tmr, gonna go poly clinic to see doc tmr le... Dying... Will have an early night later...

MuaCks!
I realised how mean I was when I knew of the facts... I'm sorry for mocking at you, I'm sorry for having evil thoughts... One way or another, I've done you wrong... You have your right to retain a relationship, and that, I respect you for... Now, I understand how you feel... Probably double the pain I've got...

No comments: