Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally got things clarified. Honey is fine... Still working to feed himself (if not i have to feed him... -_-") And he told me wad happened....

Well, there's really nothing much i could review, coz i dun wanna get my blog printed out then got threatened to be sue just coz i kept a personal diary online... So, i shall not review much. End of the day, it is their incompetence in understanding the staff well, and the staff inability to send their message across to their superior. Who's to blame? Both parties are.

It ain't easy trying to work in an environment where pple are already so close and in a cahoot. Perhaps for someone so young to have to face such scheming acts is way too stressful. No one can be blamed for the departure of a good staff and well, no one have the right to blame anyone. :)

O well... Its a hard fact to believe and I guess the tention is there now... Actually, it has always been there, we just choose to keep quiet.

I must make sure i didn't mention anything reviewing who i am talking about or the place i am implying. So, if u spot something that directly or indirectly describe the place and the pple, please tell me, so i can delete it... I dun wanna be threatened by pple of higher authority and most importantly, i dun want to get involve in a lawsuit. HA!

DEAR! If u see this, i wanna tell u, i can't IM u on MSN, i dunnoe why, kept saying there is error or something but i can talk to other pple, so i think ur MSN got problem... HAA! And i am lazy to sms u.. HAHA!

Went for a family dinner last night at this Yeo's building place at Telok Blanga i think to sort of celebrate Mama's day for Ah mah. Ya... The food is great... Dunno what's the total price though. But it was delicious.

Ah Mah very funny, she forcefully gave me some cash when i dun want and say its for my BD. HAHA! She is being cute lah... Everytime i see her, the same thing repeats itself. But like Susu they all say, its a token that ah mah offers lah. HahA! I'll just treat it as my BD gift. :) Thanks Ah Mah...

Went back home after that and i was online doing nothing till 1plus am, fell asleep.

Jiawen smsed me bout the tut, ya, i did some too... Just the grouping. Haha! Waiting for Pearl to reply me. :)

I'm going to take a bath now and go meet Darl for dinner...

CIAO!!!

No comments: