Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am trying to be happy everyday, to enjoy every single moment i can have with him coz i know i am blessed in a certain way, to have him by my side... Sad to say, things can never last forever, cherish every moment i can have now...

When life took its toll on me... I only remember to cry... I forgot how beautiful it was to smile at the lucky little things i have... Its time to embrace a new beginning.

I am 19 years old now... I am... Wad does the future holds for me? I don't know... In life... In love... In family... Will i turn around and regret my past... Will I forget wad were there before? Will I be crying like a child?

I miss the days when i dunnoe u... When I haven't got hurt so badly... I miss trying to know you... I miss wanting to find out who are you... But when I have all these answers, I forgot where i was... Am i losing myself?

I only know, I am once again, on the edge of breaking down...

I miss you... I really do... But I think you don't know... I shall stop my naive-ness... It is now your choice... I've tried so hard, too hard to make you stay, i cherish you so badly, but u are beginning to take me for granted... Sorry... I am tired... I really am... You don't have to hurt me anymore...

No comments: