Saturday, May 12, 2007

Today is today... Today is really today... Today cannot be tomorrow...

Ok, i am bored...

Had a really long dayin school today but i did enjoyed it. I got to know some stuff about Jiawen after a year being her friend. Her life is pretty interesting, in a way, a challenge. I got to know so much recently, is it coz its a new year? Its a new semester in school? A new chapter of my life unfolding?

Maybe its just the simple fact that i've grown up, able to face life with open arms...

I have a brand new relationship with him....

I have a brand new knowledge of my friends..

I met more pple in life...

I remain in close contact with friends from work, juniors from school...

I am growing up in my family...

New perspective... New me? I hope so...

Met up with Darl for a little while at Mac, had dinner and chatted a little... I came to realise, we never took the time to know each other very well... Many things are just presumed to be. He dun really know wad i want, but he just made his guess, and it just so happen that ya, that is wad i want... I never know what he wants until he laid them in words.

Why do we fall in Love? Why did we continue when we know of the obstacles? How was it that we are so brave? What did I do to make you mine? How did I fall in Love with you? I could bearly understand... I still remember that night... I still remember the lies you told me... I still remember cried not too long ago... I still remember... My Love for you...

漫长的夜里,我看着你可爱的样子... 你握着我的手的同时,是否想着别人?是否你心里只有我...

No comments: