Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wad Kind of LoGic?!

YoYo... Nothing special happened today... Only went out to play badminton nia... hee~ It was fun but didn't exercise for quite a while le, then suddenly play, feel very tiring... Ji Tao wanna vomit... So it was all running and hitting for the 1st half an hour and walking and hitting for the next 1 hour... Heh Heh! Pathetic... Lack of stamina...

Went home sweaty and smelly but didn't feel like bathing yet and i logged on and check out some of the stuff then crap along with some friends on MSN... WAHHAA!!! That's me...

The rest of the night was just pure watching TV... SURVIVOR!!!! Wah lao, i dun even know wad is going on u know... i used to catch every episode of it but this time round, too focus in work, so i kind of missed almost 1/2 of it... Hai... Never mind, always can catch up with it.

Yuting suggested to go watch movie tml... Ya, wanna. I should start restraining from spending so much le... I think i'm gonna be pretty broke soon so i need to restrain... WAnna start school with some cash in my pocket.

Ermmm.... So boring at home, wanna go out then my ma kept nagging... Sometimes cannot stand her lor, when i work, she alsodo laundry like that, now i didn't work, then she expects me to stay home all day just to look at the laundry, if rain then keep the laundry, WAD'S THIS?! Born to be servant mEH! For god sake, when i'm working who's doing it?! Like that, then i shouldn't have quit, i should've stay at work... It is so god damn it UNFAIR! PhEw! Sick and tired of all these damn fucking things... Can i just wash my hands off...

Feeling so sickening at home... Obligation... Shut up, i'm too young to have one, let me break the rule for once, will you. Let me control my life, will you. I'm not born to be the stupidest at home, in fact, i'm the smartest! Not to boast anything, just stating the fact, so please, respect me...

By the way, I feel like quitting Poly u know... I dun feel like going to study since there's no faith in me from my family... i think i'll go quit it tml... (People, give me some encouragement, will you? Afterall, it's APRIL FOOL!!!!! I'm just kidding, i dun quit, quitting is not in my Dic) WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Living in a living hell, allow me to have my peace, allow heaven to take me in, dun snatch away my opportunity, it is my life I'm LEADING!

No comments: