Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Drained... Again...

Gosh... I a bit tired with all the tight schedule... So many stuff going on at once, i can't really catch my breathe now. I really gotta slow down my pace and start thinking a bit more than doing blindly... Let time slows down please...

Starting school next Monday le... Tml onwards, i'll be going to school again and again, for orientation. Man, it's going so so fast...

Yesterday, went back to work, Lau asked me, yet another time, when am i starting school... Wah Lao... Cannot tahan him leh, for once, rmb can or not.. His excuse was, "Sorry lah, i old liao..." So lame lor... As always i will go around asking pple whether they missed me not, and of coz, i wun missed out Ivan, so i asked, "Miss Me not?!" And he said, "No leh... Only when i feel like li xiao-ing pple then i rmb Apple, Ah Po..." I'm like, "Wah... Thank You ar..." Then we laugh all the way... Other than that, i hate working... The pple still got attitude problem. But, i love working with PT staff... They're gReAt!!! Wah LAo.. Whole day being a guinea pig, drinking tea, then i got cheated to drink Syrup... SiCk!!!! SO SWEET!!!! I ji tao puke... That Lau hor... Cannot stand.. Manager leh, still wanna play... Hai...

Anyway, i'm a bit too tired... I wanna cut myself off the world again... I gotta rest... I might not blog for a while le... Kk??? HAhA!!!! No lah, joking... This is my only place to vent out my emotions... Maybe, i wun be here so often... kk... Tired, wanna sleep le...

CyA!!! CiAo!!!

Time is moving faster than I can catch... It is so swift that I can't see myself clearly anymore... It is quicker than the future now... Let me be an onlooker...

No comments: