Sunday, April 30, 2006

Short something....

I'm kind of tired now.. However, just wanna say that i've got a new blogSkIn!!!! WaHAHAHA!!!!

K, and i forgot to bath today... Heh~ And it's like so late le, so i'm not gonna bath... K, i know i'm dirty, this is just one of the rare rare times that i am dirty...

Just now, my new table was put into my room, though it isn't really my room yet but most of the stuff are in place le, kind of angry lah, coz i need to throw a lot and i mean, A LOT of things away. Guess wad? I threw away all the letters i had... K, i struggle a lot to do that, i didn't have any space to put so many things anymore... I really hesitated a lot, up till i was really couldn't find a place that is private enough to keep my Primary to Secondary schools' secret, i decided to throw them away. Straight down the dump... K, i really had a hard time doing that.. Somehow, all the memories were in there... All of my life's memories... Well, a new chapter right? So, a new beginning for it all... Afterall, i still got my diary to recall every single things and my friends are still around to once in a while, remind of the stuff... Throwing the letters away doesn't mean all bad, at least i threw away those sad history, those falling in and out of love, those fighting with friends and those struggling i had. Now, it's the new me... WeLCOme!!!

Going to town tml to pass notes to Yunwu.... Hee~ And Ming kind of asked me to go shop with Eunice... Kind of weird but well, anyway, it's town too... HeH Heh!!!

I think I am...

No comments: