Saturday, April 15, 2006

FOC!!! FOC!!! ALANTIS!!!!

People!!! I'm back from camp!!!!! WAh... I'm so damn tired now... After coming back yesterday, i went to bath and then ji tao lie dead on the bed... And slept all the way till 11.30am this morning... Serious;y, haven't had such a long sleep for a long long time..

So, let's start off with the 1st day of camp. It sux on the 1st day. We waited for so long b4 getting ourselves into the different groups. Then, the rest of the day was just learing cheers, playing childish games and trying to know pple. HeH... For me, i just sat there and observe. I didn't really wanna know too much. However, the comedy by the 3 GLs were cute, laughed my head off... Tried to know all the pple there but kind of hard... End of the night, went in the lecture hall, watch a short clip that the school did, bout the haunted ground there, a girl died there i supposed... Not really sure, i was too tired to watch properly. After that, they showed 2 movies, The Eye 2 and The Exorism of Emily Rose. I slept for the 1st movie coz watch b4 le, but totally fascinated by the 2nd... Thrilling... Afterwhich, went for the Night walk... Wasn't really scary though, i was more afraid of seeing cockraoches than those weird figures... I was scared twice, the 1st banging door, and the last, screaming red cheongsam girl... HAha!!! That wraps up the 1st day.

2nd day, full of cheering, so damn pissed with all the waiting. It totally turned everyone off lor... Can u believe it when we woke up early in the morning, ate our breakfast and the rest of it was just, screaming and shouting all the while, until Lunch... I was so so so turned off lor, no even the yandao GLs could turn me on... I think there were some cock up, that's y we did nothing...

The next half of the day was better, had the station games... i hurt myself. HAhA!!! the caterpillar game. Kept rubbing my hands against the floor, 2 bloody blisters came out. Sort of hurting now... Then the geisha thing, flour was all over my face lor... HeH hEh!!! The waterfall was cool...

Actually, i was in sleeping mode all the while so i didn't make a lot of friends lah, but can still consider friends, those crap around de.. Hee~ 3rd day, dun really rmb wad le, but there's the water bomb game... That's cool, but got fucked by the station master badly, everyone i meant. In the end, the DH gotta come apologized to us, saying that they went over board with the scolding. Hee~ So funny. Well, didn't really take it to heart, used to getting scolded.

Camp fire that night... It was sort of lame lah, we did a lot of crap games, using everything on us to make the longest track, all of us lay down on the floor trying to squeeze 300plus pple in one convention hall... HAHAHAA!!!! That's funny... Then, the cheering and all, kind of got turned off coz it was a bit too long... HeH heh!!! Lastly, there's all the breaking down, dance floor open to all. K, i saw so many crap dances, that i kind of just walk away coz i didn't have the mood to dance with those pple... hee~ It was so DOt Dot DOT!!!!! Cannot make it.. But, i saw one girl dance very well... HAha!!! Moreover, its not clubbing lor... No drinking, then no dancing!!! WahAhAha!!! There's no lights off that night, we all had fun...

However, i was too tired, i wanted to rest a bit on my sleeping bag but ended up falling into a deep sleep, no one could woke my up.

I didn't get any scandals there, WahAHAHAhAhA!!! It was so funny... Yuting got ONE!!!! Heh HEH!!!

A guy did caught my eyes, he got the same style that i'm trying to get... Gothic, punkd, rugged style... Heh hEh!!! So CuTE... Then the sissY Boy, also Very CuTe.. HahA!!!

How come i always give pple the 1st impression that i'm Cute???!!!! HeH hEh!!! i'm liike turning 18 le lor... Hai... Guess that's my asset... CUTENESS..... APPLE!!!!

That's all for CAmp... I slept with Yuting that last 2 nights... Dunne where Ting were, so didn't ask her to join. Bet she had lots of fun too... Will catch up with her some other days...

NAGA!!!!!!!! --> Christopher(* YOu can't SEE ME!!!) Xin Xian... Purple... Vanessa... Daphane... Sarah... Justin... Davio... Ronald... Colinn... COOL PEOPLE!!!!!

O ya, i turned very dark over the last few days at camp and also due to the last sentosa trip... WAHhAhAha!!!!

Now, back to myself... I'm losing myself again... Haven't been talking like myself. Haven't been going nuts for a while. I miss my old self. WAd exactly happen to me? I dunnoe. New life??? Probably, it'll be hard for me to switch myself to the new life. Well, no matter wad, i'm Ai Ping right? Down-to-earth like i always am, no matter how difficult it will be, i'll hold on tight, and conquer them. Y?! I'm APPLE!!!! hee~~~ Poly will just be another cornerstone for me to overcome. Will life be hard again? Yes!!!!! But i welcome it, with open arms... AppLe Style!!!! I guess some friends will leave my life soon, and some new ones will enter. I really hope i wun lose them for good. Really hope...

No comments: