Thursday, April 06, 2006

Boring...

Got digged out of my bed early this morning just coz the construction workers are here to fix the new windows... I was so pissed off lor... Then dunnoe wad's wrong with my ma, she kept nagging and nagging and nagging, driving me completely out of my mind... Gosh... Well, everything was all cool after that, we were basically sitting down there, watching Tv, while the workers got busy... I'm feeling so tired now u know...

Gonna go out for a dinner with Ting today... It's her BD today... HAPPY 18th SISTER!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! We're all growing up u see... So fast, like a breeze....

My ma kept nagging that y i quit so early... Wah lao, the obvious reason is, i'm so tired of working lor, wanna rest and enjoy a little bit of my time mah... Then she kept nagging bout it, so i decided to contact Jessica, told her that i wanna go back to work... However, they got not many functions so no space for this weekend...

Yesterday while talking to Ting over the phone, she was saying that she felt weird talking to me over the phone, coz we haven't been contacting recently, like i'm busy?! HEh HeH!!!! Busy slacking... WAHhaah!!!!

So boring AT HOME!!!! Some excitement?!

No comments: