Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Looking around...

2nd day in school... Finally got to know bout my own course... Intro to Tourism and Resort Management... Wahhaah!!! I loVe my lecture... 1st impression COuNts! Though she's not those very fashion young teacher, but i guess she's those sophisticated, middle-aged one... She make the class laughed a lot of times during her short 1 1/2hr.... Wahhaahah!!!!

An hour break at canteen 1 and then off to lecture on CIP... Ermmm... Met Eunice and Yen there... Wahahah!! The lecture was pretty brief though, not much touched on... Need to buy yet another book... Wah lao... another 25 bucks flying off... DoT DOt... So BroKe....

Then went to Block 72, lvl 5 and asked bout the configuration of the lappy, then after the details, we realised no need to register like wad the lecturers said... So ya... Anyway, might go back to school tml to do some stuff bah...

Met up with Yuting later on at westmall for dinner... Then we kind of shopped around a little, and she bought quite a few tops... I bought 1 top... Ermm... i really gotta shop buying clothes le....
Almost broke liao... If all these go on, i'll be killed by my lao ma... HAhA!!!

Haven't heard from Bt kor for a while le. I supposed he is, like my 2kor, doing some important thing at tekong and not coming back for the week... Hope he is doing alright.

Right, let's have a summary bout Poly life... Seriously, i haven't really blend into Poly life yet. When i look around, i still find it unfamiliar and strange... And i dun see any familiar faces, unlike my friends... All my pals from sec are all distributed to different schools... A little sad but the good thing is, we still get to meet, bump into each other once in a while... That's the coolest thing... Coz of the cancellation of tutorials and workshop this week, the studying part is pretty slack... So i haven't really get used to anything yet... Well, more to come next week right? I really am looking forward to it...

No school tml... Something to rejoice bout? Probably for now... Heh... But still going back lah... Dot doT...

Somebody said She loves me today... AND IT's like SO MANY TIMES!!! Guess WHo? It's a SHE!!!! HahA!!! She's my DEAR hor... Bleh...

Looking for what is important in Life...

No comments: