Thursday, April 27, 2006

HeHe~

I seriously think that my lappy got something wrong lor, i already reduce it's power to the lowest yet the battery runs out so fast. Was so pissed off lor... I haven't finish saving my notes leh... Then there's only 3-pin plug there, no 2-pin de... So Sickening...

K, during my frustration of the lappy hibernating, i rmbed Xinxian said that we can go find Chris Black for Naga pics... So i went there, and wah... So many pple there... And i saw Sissy Boy... HaHa!!! But like wad Hui told me, he's quite a flirtatious person... Then, all the fellow Naga1 pple start to appear from no where, i was kind of shock lah... Then, we talked talked, actually decided to leave le, but Min Jia told me she forgot bout the pics so i went back and helped her order them... That's when Davio saw me, so i said hI and he's like, "R u from Naga?!" Then i gave him a face and he thought i was saying No, but wah lao, i'm so a nagarian lor... And he's like, "U r from Naga? R u Sure?" HahA!!! K, it's only natural pple dun realise my presence, coz i was basically a swine during the camp... Nobody noticed Me... HeH HEH! Guess wad? I thought i'm suppose to quit using the name APPLE now that i'm in school le but dunnoe y, pple prefer to call me Apple... HAhA... So i supposed my Nick is better-rmbed than my name... HAhA!!! Wad CrAp... Ai Ping sounds GOOD also Ok!

K, so went to eat eat with them but left quite early coz Mama pApa wanna go buy bed... Waited for bus 61 for a long long time... Reach home, went out... HAHA!!! I got my own bed and TabLE now!!!! BETTER ones!! Then, i'll have my ROOM!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ermm.. O ya, FOC is holding a Dnd, i didn't really consider it much lah, coz my conclusion was, no, dun wanna go... But then, thinking of all the fun that would happen... hai... Still, i didn't put much thoughts into it.. Just now, Chris was asking, and the girls were saying, i stood there, listen, didn't have much to say... Still, not thinking much bout it lah... Heh HEh!!!

K... I wanna go check out Mel and friendster, then Concuss Le... Long day tMl...

NiGht!!! CiAo!!!

No comments: