Sunday, April 30, 2006

UpDating...

Alright, so the week in school ended pretty fast and pretty easily. So far, no task was given but lots of getting ready to be done. Basically coz next week will the the week where all the projects and homeworks come. WahhAHA!! And then, i'll be damn busy. HEh Heh!!!

K, on thurs, after school, actually wanted to go KAp with Jellyfish and Edith but while on the bus, Rong HuN called me out and asked me whether wanna go to school to take our O level certs, so after a bit of hesitation, i decided to go... HAAH!!! wah lao, and Hun told me that he forgot to ask me... HAHA!!! So bad... ANyway, i walked with Rong hun to school then back to Westmall where the rest had finished eating, so i bought a dessert, Mango Longan, which, well, weren't wad i thought it would be, so after eating half of it, i cannot tahan, i asked whether the rest wants to eat not, without much hesitation, they finished it sia... I'm like, "So nice meh?!" HeH, i suppose they like sour stuff bah... Not me... Hee~

After that, we did a bit of girls' shopping and left the guys out there, then, we were looking at different ear studds... HAhA!!! And i saw a lot more APPLE than i did b4... Hee~ Got really tempted to buy but hee, not much money and moreover, i already got enough studds to fill my ear... So i juts help fish look around and choose a little.

Then, Ting came, we went to look at some footwear... HEh HEh!!! Again, very tempted but then again, i am disciplined enough to just look without taking the cash... AhEm.... HAHA!!! AFter that, Ting and i decided to go coz she wants to get her hair cut. K, i kind of thought bout cutting my hair ever since i brought my darling there, but as each day passed by, i realised how broke i am so i ended up, sitting there, looking at pple's hair got cut. Heh hEh!!!

Met up with Hui and we head towards KFC... Right, my appetite weren't really good so i ate the very little Shrooms meal... So, we kind of just sat there, till sunset, catching up bout our new lives... Yup, so we left at bout 7 if i'm not wrong... Went to find photocopy machines and we came across this push cart, with Punk Star Tees, at 1st it was Hui who got fancied then i got strucked too... HAHA!!! So, we bought 2 of the tees, similiar patterns, for $36... HEh HEh!!! K, i wasted money again, but it does look nice...

Afterwhich, Ting left while Hui and I went back... Was totally beat that day... Late at night, i was chatting up with Robert and he kind of just told me how pissed he was with the cAmp crew and the dnd that's coming out. Anyway, i just listened and really appreciate wad this guy tried to do to make it fun for us... Poor Him...

Next morning, i woke up, and i was damn tired, coz we ended the chatting at 12plus and i woke up at 6am, coz i got an 8am class... goSh... It was my 1st SW class, which means, Sports&Wellness... It wasn't those classes where we have to write down notes or anything but for a start, its some briefing bout wad we're gonna so for the next 12 weeks. HahA, it's like PE lah but we get to do different sports. I chose netball coz out of all the choices given, nothing fancy me, except Netball and Touch Rugby, and since i got the idea of joining touch Rugby for my CCA then i should join Netball for SW. ANd ya, that's kind of wad happened. And gotta meet 3 more girls from the class, who happen to be Edith's friends. So, we had our breakfast together. Then, this Debbie kept looking at me so initially i just joked around saying i'm straight. When we stood up to leave, she suddenly said, "O, u look like the (girl from superstar)!" I dun really know who that person is coz u all know, when superstar came out, i was working like nuts, so i'm like, "Huh?! Orhh... Relax..." That was the result she kept looking at me... Scare me... Seriously, i'm really looked forward to SW next Friday.

CATS lesson was kind of boring but i enjoyed the lecturer talking, it may be bored but it's like Sec school... HEh! i like that FEELING.... Though i know it's nt gonna be long... The lesson ended fast with lots of cool questions. Hee~

Then, i went to buy yet another txt which costs me another 20plus(heartache)... Then, accompanied Edith to buy her lappy case... Then, Trish called me, and we went home together... Along the way, we talked bout some of the stuff that we would usually talked bout, and it felt great to be able to still be in touch with this friend of mine... Hee~ And i felt sad for her hair too... HAi.. Poor thing... I understand her feelings... Dun worry, trish, the frindge will grow back... Smile K!

Decided to go have my hair cut, finally!!! After all the ponderings from the beginning of the week. Hee~ Drew the cash, went to cut at VK salon, again... 3rd time in a week there... I waited for awhile for 2 boy boy to finish their haircut... Both are so cUte!!! Their Ah Mah was talking to me bout the elder boy, hee~ And i offered them Chocs... So CuTe... The 3 yr old boy boy was so shy, he wanted take choc from me, but i said i want a Kiss, but he paiseh... HAhA!!! So Cute... GoSh...

So started my haircut... Just wanted to trim, but this guy, i dunnoe wad's his name but address him as uncle, wanted to cut my frindge... So i'm like, dun cut too much can le... Then, he kind of did all his little stuns to give me my look. Not much changes, look to believe... HAHa!!! In the end, realised he cut off lots of my back... But that's my damage part bah... Nvm.. Worth the $18... I stayed on in the Salon coz i didn't wanna go home, if i did, i would sleep... Waited for Yuting to come coz promised to go take her lappy with her... During which, no customers came, so i was watching the other guy played Xbox and the other watching as well. And as always, talked crap... HAHA!! K, so this uncle stood up and said, "Since u got nothing to do, let me play around with ur hair..." So, ya, i let him play lah, coz i'm too tired to do anything... And please lor, he made all those funny hairstyle to make me SO "CUTE"!!! Buay Tahan... Anyway, he kept pinching my face.. I got so mad lor, nobody touches my face so many times de lor, i know i'm cute,AheM, but dun have to pinch lor... Sick... k, this guy dunno wad is respect, though i'm younger lah, but i'm human enough to treat me with respect right? But he just took my stuff and rummaged through them... GosH... To think he took my Bank receipt to see... And like i said, too tired to do anything... So SAd... NVm... Wun be there till next month, or at least for 2 months... HAhA!!! But just walking pass...

Anyway, met up with Yuting, went to JE... Wah lao.. Walked for so So long, wasted money on Cab and finally got to ACER building... By then, i was already dying... Guess wad? We walked all the way to JE entertainment centre from ACER... At that point of time, i concluded, "Today, i felt like i am pranked..." WAh lao... Very tired... REached home, drank my fruit juice and ji tao laid on my bed and sleep... From 7pm to 10am this morning... WAHAHA!!! It was the longest sleep ever... More than 12hrs, enough for me!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm all awake now...

That's the update for the last couple of days... LoNg Live mY pASsIOn!!!

What you see or seem, is but a dream within a dream...

No comments: