Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hee~

HeH Heh... Guess wad? I totally missed the whole Orientation thingy, AMazing race i supposed. Coz i went to configure my Lappy with Ming and all... Wah Lao.. So paiseh lor, i didn't know BA cannot go SOE to configure de.. I just went blindly with Ming coz he said, ya, that's the place... Then the lecturer was like, "U school of BA should go there, y u come here?" I totally speechless lor, i haven't felt so paiseh for so long liao lor... Wah lao... I ji tao, "Huh I dunnoe leh..." But this guy, peter Leong, Ming's friend, said, "Nvm, later we go SOBa, we got lots of time." Wah... Kind of saved me from the awkward situation... Hee~ The configuration took very long lor, so i basically missed the whole Amazing race and CCA fiesta. In the end, i only joined my course pple for lunch and i went off to look at the CCA booth myself. Kind of just walked through nia...

After that, i went to Canteen 2 to wait for Yuting, and at the same time use my lappy... Then, Ming and his friend joined me. He was eating and his friend was sing his lappy. After a while, Yuting came, then i pei her go Mel order her lappy. Then, we sat in the Library and talked bout the CCA thingy. Qiang, Ming and Zhi came to join us shortly, but left after a while. So, we kind of wander around. Until Yuting decided to go home and i went to meet the Nagas...

Went to KAp in a gang, and began our crappy cheer as NAga... HAHA!!! So funny, we attracted so much attention lor... I was like, GoSh... Then, everyone were so hyper lor, they talked like nobody business, as if KAP was theirs... I was very tired though, however, this time round, i did join in the crap... HAHA!!! Gotta to talk to most of the NAga1 dudes more... Shafiq, Raf, Ming... waHahA!!! And StePh... She's like so CuTe... HAha!!!! K, indeed i dunnoe anything, i didn't know she is from Malaysia and that she gotta go back to Msia everyday.

Anyway, the fun kind of faded off, so Ming Raf and I decided to go play Pool at Timah Plaza, joining us was Debbie.. WahAHa!!! Was nice playing with them... No gaPs... FrieNds... Then, Taz, Justin and all came... K, i dun really know how pple there gotta to know i'm APPLe instead of Ai Ping... Some knows coz of MSN, then rest, i seriously have no idea... Even Justin knows... WeIrd... HAha!!!

Well, Jessica called me in the midst of the game to ask me go work at 12pm tml... So ya, after some pondering, decided to. Coz i got no Cash Liao... Wahahaha!!!

Hao lah, i very tired now... Need to Sleep Le... CiAo!!!

No comments: