Sunday, April 09, 2006

Past few days were....

B4 going away for 4 days of camp, i wanna update my blog a little.

Let's begin with 5th April, it was Xueting's bd... K, it was hell of a fun to celebrating it for her... To summarise, I love Her!

Saturday, went back to work. Gosh, the day was full of torture. I started work at 8am and ended at 11.30pm... YES! The whole day there! Damn, i was tired. Can u believe they actually tortured me like that. K, the beginning of the day was relaxing but when it comes to lunch and all, i started walking around, clearing like nobody's business. By 3, i was totally dying. Moreover, i didn't have any appetite the whole day through. I had a waffle on the way to work, during lunch, i left more than half of wad i'd taken. I just kept drinking coffee to keep myself awake. When bout 5pm came, i was quite happy that i'd be going home very soon when Chris said he need me to stay, without asking, he told me to go have my dinner. I ji tao give him my "omg" face. My legs were hurting and my eyes were closing. Plus, my mind ain't working well. Wad's more was that i need to carry on standing up till 11pm. So, reluctantly, i went to have my dinner. I didn't eat at all, i ate some potatoes from Si En and drank soup and a can of Coffee, to add that in, i had 3 Nescafe that day. My face was dull the rest of the night. I swore if they ask me to usher, i'll kill them. In the end, Roy did! I was like, "Please lor..." No choice i guess? Stood there for more than 2 hours. I cursed and swore at the function's organiser. Y? Simple, she fucking push the damn coffee break for 300 over pax to 11pm!!!!!!!! That's like the time for staff to go home!!!!! I was so angry i didn't care she was standing there, i just say to Zheng Yu. The guests themselves were unhappy that they dun have anything to eat! No coffee, no Tea!!! Those that are smart knew that it was the organiser, those that dun, will start scolding the hotel... GOSH!!!! In the end, Lau went to tell the organiser that by right our coffee break dun go over 11pm, and that other organisers would be going to the ballroom to do setup, if she wants to extend, she would need to pay. And well, pissed as she was, she had to agreed. SO GOD DAMN PISSED WITH HER! End of the end, i still gotta stand in the bus from Orchard to Batok... My legs were numbed...

Next morning, woke up early, coz of Sentosa... It was the best for the others. For me, it was ok, coz i was just too tired to join in the fun, u see. It's either i'm sitting my the side or i'm at the corner of the sea watching them play. I was just too tired... Guess wad?! I managed to swim from one shore to the other!!!! 1st time u know?! Coz i just didn't have the courage the swim the last few times, but this time round, Melissa encouraged me and wah!!! I swam!!! I didn't Drown... CHOY!!!

One thing that i'm happy bout going back to work is that all the staff welcomed me, except a few... Auntys were all very happy. I'm glad to be working with them again, as banquet waitress. Carolyn kind of showed me her attitude again, i was kind of sad bout that but well, doesn't matter, i dun owe her a living, i dun need her to book for me, on the other hand, she needs my help. So, wadever she wanna do, kiss my ass 1st... LAlalala!!! Very bad of me... To put it in a better way, no matter wad, i'm more experienced than she is so who cares bout her existence!!! BleH...

Kk, camp starts tml, today to be exact. Leaving home at 8am. Miss me OOOO!!!! I'll definitely miss my home and all my pals... My dear, honey, darling, dar and kor... Hee~

Ciao!!!

No comments: