Monday, April 24, 2006

dunnoe was topic to put.

Went back to work yesterday... Totally driving myself crazy. I walked the damn ballroom for several times lor, and it's not one ballroom lor, it was like the GRAND ballroom LOR!!!! A torture to my poor feet in heels... Was working like the whole day, i didn't skive any bit... Hee~ K, kind of reminds me to back then when i began working at banquet as a nobody. HeH... A strange new world perharps? It's still a strange new world to me coz every now and then, new blood are inserted to this place, and a lot times, i find myself lost in this scandalous world. Heh! Know wad i mean?

After dinner, went back up for briefing and HAha... Lau was doing the briefin, has been a damn long time since i heard him gave briefing, and of coz, as a normal staff, listening. O ya, kind of lost hope with the new PT staff there, dunno y they dun understand wad is dun talk... Kept talking until Lau called them, then, still denied that they talked... I'm like totally standing behind them listening to them talk and laugh like nobody's business... GoSh....

It was a Grand ballroom event, and the atmosphere was so nice... Suddenly felt so warm there, coz i haven't do Grand ballroom event lkike that for so so long... Just like when i 1st began. U know, the huge ballroom, the few dozens staff, the captains, the stage, the lightings, the candeliers, the normal 3 tables, every single thing there, draws me back to when i 1st began... Anyway, i was under Tian Cheng's Station, k, it's good working with him, he didn't stand there and watch like some other PT captains do, all the time... And along the way, lots of craps came out.

K, in the midst of the event, i received 2 smses, one from yuting, the other from xueting... From yuting was minor thing. From Xueting, i got the shock of my life... Geez... I haven't had such shock for very long le... I jitao stunned, and dunnoe wad to do, and kind of stoned and the back of the ballroom for a while then asked Tian cheng some stuff... K, seriously i dunnoe wad to say lah... So just, all the best for my sister bah... It's her life she's leading right? :)

Anyway, after work, went to eat supper with Dear, ying and En... As always, we had lots of conversation from work to school to pure craziness... Hee~ Then, left to take NR8... Really tired last night... I walked so so much...

Ah mao asked me to go Sentosa, then he said he'd called me the after his midnight... But i already decided not to go. Didn't tell him though, until he called this morning, i was seriously very tired lah, so i told him, i'm not going.. So sorry, dude...

Anyway, starting school tomorrow le... Was a great news to know that there're pple starting class at the same time as me... Hee~ Got pple pei me... It's already bad enough that i'm the only one from my previous class in this course... But still, met new friends... GREAT GREAT!!!

Will blog tml night about the new semester in a new place, in new clothes with new friends.... New life... Officially embarking on the New phase of life as a student again...

It's time to turned towards that new life...

No comments: