Sunday, January 29, 2006

Chinese New Year? PLEASE!!!!

Isn't the new year suppose to be without worries and just pure fun? Yes, i had a great night last night, after work, went to eat supper...

However, just now, b4 i went to my Ah mah's place for reunion dinner, Yusoff kept calling me... Ya, i made a mistake, but after some comforting words from Bt kor and ting, i'm fine, i went on for my dinner... HAHA!!!

Wad i'm unhappy bout today is that yusoff kept calling me... HELLO!!!! I'm OFF DUTY, OFF!!!!! Kept calling me no matter is it big or small thing... I'm only a part-timer, dude, and i'm OFF! AND it's supposed to be my season of celebration, AND, my family is around, we're having fun, talking and all, u dun have to be such irritable fool who kept calling and disturbing... In the end, make me stress over nothing! WAh lao, it's not like i did that to u during ur off day or season... Gosh, know when to call man, the purpose of u calling and do think about the situation the other party is in... Can understand? I'm only a part-timer, i've spent ALL of my last few weeks in that pathetic office, facing all of you, can i take my break, have my time? I didn't even get the clothes that i want coz of work, leave me alone! FIRE ME!!!!

K, i just wanna spend the next few days having fun, gambling, playing, taking hongbaos and just hanging out with MY relatives and friends!

Hai... Not a good beginning, but anyway, still wanna wish ALL OF YOU, A HAPPY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

PS: This year is not a good year for pple whose zodiac is Dragon(that explains my unluckiness) and Dog, so better go pray a little O!!! i'm going too!!!

No comments: