Wednesday, February 01, 2006

All i want...

So far, Chinese New year has been GreAT... Fact remains, after a few more days, gonna go back to be tortured... HeH! Wadever!

Today went to Mama's Ah mah there, same... Always sit there, watch tv... But this year a bit special, lao ma not there, i went to Jie min's place, had a chat and went out with her... Planned on watching I not stupid too de but HA, the queue was SOOOOOO Long!!! End up shopping around a not very shoppable JP... HAHA!!!

Came home, watched tov and came here liao... Hai, i got quite a few things to touch on, besides work...

One year passed by liao, and i haven't found a bf... HAha!!! Not that i'm desperate for one or wad, but U know, i'm a girl, one who needs care... To quote from ting, "You are not made of metal, break down when u want to" But breaking down is not as easy as said. A strong person never said no unless in time of difficulties...But then again, i'm not as strong as i thought i am... Still need a shoulder to cry on, a chest to be in... Hai... Love is such a mystery... By the way, i'm turning 18 this year, isn't that fast? I dun wanna grow up so fast... It is such misery to be old, to have to face so much of the facts of life... I was told by Chris that i will be a "Nu Qiang Ren"( just coz i type faster), and he continued that my future bf would suffer coz of my perfection but seriously, can i go that far? And even if i'm really gonna be wad he said i would be, can't i ask for a guy who suits me and not one who would survive under my ideality... Couldn't i have one who is professionally elligible and mentally capable to be with me? Y describe me until like i'm gonna be an old freak who will make my bf suffer? Sad... And then he started to introduce guys from the hotel to me... And he analyse everyone from Terry Goh, to Roy, to ANDY!!!! FOR GOD SAKE!!!! ANDY!!!!! PLEASE!!!! LOOK LEH!!!! HAHA!!! I can't stand them lah... I'm not desperate lor hor... Then, later, Terry and Chris came down to Yong Sheng and Joe... I'm like, "I bearly know them lor..." It was nice of them to play lah, but dun get too serious lor!

Okok, CNY is good... Got Hong BAos... Still dun like the calls that i continuously received when i'm not working... Can i basically quit... Sad to say, i can't...

I have to start to do wad i was told... "To take care of myself"...

O ya, need to get the right time to go rebond my hair liao... By the way, i saw the hairdresser who cut my hair the other day while doing my last minute shopping... Find him familiar, so i kept looking, until i recalled who he is... Speaking of which, i met Ronald Susilo, Spore's team(badminton), the other day, after BSB's concert, to think he's a fan too.. HA! Backstreet Spirit NeVer DiEs!!!!

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!!!! GONG XI GONG XI!!! HONG BAO LEH? Hee~

1 comment:

Hui Mui said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. may the year ahead be gd!