Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Gone to THAILAND!!!

hee~ So, here i am, bidding goodbye to all.... HAHA!!! Only a few of my friends know that i'm gonna go Thailand le... But, all of my colleagues know that i'm going... HAhA!!!

Well, it's merely a 4-days trip, nothing much to be happy bout. I'm not at all excited or wadsoever. The next 4 days will be for me to relax, have good nights' sleep and be totally away from work... HAHA!!! No one can disturb me liao... HAHA!!! Hopefully, things will go well...

Ermm... After the Thailand trip, i need to start stressing pple to let me go already... I'm getting really tired of everything. However, b4 i go, i will write out all the necessary things and set up a coordinator's system... Things are very mess up from where i began, so when i leave, hopefully things can be stablized. Not saying that i'm doing everything, but there's also Jessica who work along with me. So, next time, when i go back, i can be proud to say, i used to be a coordinator(which i'm not very proud of now... -_-") ... Just now, talked to Lau bout everything that are in our ways and also, wad are the things that we wanna improve on in the office, staffing wise, tidiness, nametags and all... i can say, just now, was the only time, i felt human and useful as a coordinator... Gosh... Look how bad the coordinators are treated.

K, let's talk bout this afternoon. When i just arrived at the office, i ji tao shocked... y? Cos the whole god damn table is filled with things... Papers, pen-knife, BEOs... I'm like, wad the hell went on here?! I only came in later nia... So, as usual, i tidied up the table when Lau came in and said, "Y u tidy up the table? I wanna let them see.." HAHa!!! So funny... True lah, pple there dun really care bout the tidiness of the office until pple come in, see le, nagged le, they listen, but after a while, the same old thing happen again, and poor Lau has to go all over again. Pple take coordinators for granted, now, i can really see y all the previous coordinator left... HAHA!!! So, i should start taking the PPLE for granted... HAhA!!!! I'm glad i'm leaving soon... How i wish i can leave immediately...

Right, pple, i'm going on holiday!!! In the meantime, u pple have fun... I'll try my best to get something for everyone i know... Try lah hor... I'm not rich... Hee~

NiGHt!!!

No comments: