Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wad to say?

Hai... Though the load has been lifted, but i'm still feeling tired... Haven't been sleeping properly for a long time liao...

Orchard Hotel seems to become my home le... I've been spending days and nights in there, doing everything, talking to everyone, thinking of everything. Probably it's gonna be my 3rd home... Soon, i'll be leaving, wonder what is it gonna be like? I may missed the tough days, sleepless nights but i dun think i would wanna return to this kind of life.

Update on today. Ivan came back le, a bit stressed ar, coz he's always there, a bit scary when he dun talk, then today i think i click something and the printer went, print, print, print.... I'm like, wad's going on, man! Then he walked over with a face with all those seriousness... I ji tao stunned... HA!

Jessica came down today, i'm glad she's willing to learn and is open to changes and comments. Still, it is the 1st day, waiting to see.

Lau sat us down and talked to us bout everything, i wanted to cry a few times coz somehow, he knew wad was going on, he said everything out but did not pin-point who, but i know who he's talking bout. I was touched, for some reasons, he is a good boss. I like him more than ever. Many times during the conversation, i really wanna cry out, but for wad reason? I'm no longer gonna suffer le. Simple words, pure understanding, good observation, triggers a little part of me. Thanks BoSs...

I didn't know i was capable of doing the things that i've done so far... I'm proud of myself... I really thought i was gonna break down, lost it and totally go crazy but i held on tight. I did broke down, but after that, bite on, move on. I'm glad i'm me... Maybe i've let pple took too much advantage of me coz of my easy-going character, but i'm beginning to learn. Step by step. I'm growing up.

LAu asked me to do his Resume for him... I'm like, "HUh?!" Ha! My boss....

O level really coming.. Panicking!!!! 1 day more only...

No comments: