Monday, February 06, 2006

huh? DOt DoT Dot

HA... I got someone reading my blog telling me that my blog seems inquisitive.... Puzzled... Probably he's just someone who appreciates everything; his job, his life, his everything. Well, every individual has their own life, and he/she will face different pple, things, weather and all... Truth is, my life sux at this point of time, i do love my life, just the job now sux. So, dun have to worry too much, i'll start appreciating things as soon as i stop working or rather stop working with someone.

Sick, went back today, and Loon kept suan-ing me, saying "I thought someone dun wanna come back." For god sake, i dun wanna go back... I was so angry lor.... But i'm glad i went back coz there's a lot of amendments to the staffing... I, again, spent a lot of time changing everything... Hai... Finding staff was ok, except for the initial part where pple start to hang up my call or didn't pick up... Hai... sasa came to help me with looking for staff, she got 2 of her friends to work... Hai... Feel so bad for wanting her to stay for me, troubling her and all... Sad... We even resort to calling Boh Teck Kor and Gwen after Lau said can ask them back.. HA! But of cos, they can't make it... O ya, i called eric too... HAHA!!!!

I spent the whole day in the office... One of the awkward moment was, when i walked into the office harshly, thinking nobody was in there, and said, "Wah LAO!" But wad i didn't know was, Lau and Miss Wong was inside talking... HA, i was a bit paiseh lah, but no choice, still need to sit down and call pple... HA!

Very tired seriously... I also realised i'm working tml... I seriously am tired but still need to go back... Can i just not go work... Sickening... I'm not in need of money, nothing out there that i wanna buy, not interested in anything now, except for sleeping and eating right...

Gosh... I need to get some nap...

Ciao...

No comments: