Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hai...

No idea y, i felt pretty tired... It's another normal day at work. I didn't do as much as i did b4 but i just feel very tired, exceptionally tired... Y? Maybe i'm falling sick soon... Last night, i managed to get home early, so i slept very early, but i woke up in the middle of the night feeling uneasy... Warm all over, so i got over and drank 2 big cups of water... Next morning, went to work again...

Hai... I spent a lot of time tidying up the drawers of the office and the 3 tables... Feel so sickening that pple take things and never put it back, if not, anyhow put... Feel so pissed off u know...

Staffing for next week was done in a breeze... Only left with a few empty slots... Hai... Probably i should do some proper handover to Jessica le, coz i wanna leave.... And i'm serious this time... I'm sick of all the politics that're happening around, which i dun really wanna get involved with. Moreover, i really dun wan pple to know me around and talked bout me everywhere i go... Really Really sick of all these controversy... Hai... Sux...

Just now, Lau was asking me when do i wanna cut my hair, then i told him, "Huh? Can dun cut not, i wanna quit leh..." He's like, "Huh? Coz of ur hair, u wanna quit?!" I'm said, "no lah, coz school starting soon, can i dun cut le?" Hee~ It's time for him and Chris to find someone to replace me lor... Dun be surprised man... Anyway, he ain't feeling well today... Hope he'll get better... :)

Papa broke the news to me that we might be going on a cruise next week... Hai... Such short notice, i wonder whether i can take the OFF not, but then again, it's not confirm but the end of the week is drawing near...

O... Vincent's coming back.. Together with Wanqi and Olivia... WAhAHa!!! Our VIP servers... Need to add them into the Staff list lor... Nice to have them back on board... Hope it'll be a smooth sail...

Xueting bought new phone le, but she told me that the phone got no memory card... Sux... How come phone nowadays can sux like that... Hai... i guess i'll need to wait for a long long time b4 i can find one which satisfy me like 6260 does...

K, it's late, 12pm tml again... Hai... been working 12pm shift for many weeks le, i'm damn tired... Next week, same thing, 12pm... Oi, when can i come at the later shift... *DemAnDing* Too BAd, i'm not the one who plan it...Sad...

Once again, I lost track of time...

1 comment:

Hui Mui said...

Yoz!! While busy, do take care of ur haelth.. New school life starting soon.. Jia You Wo..

Apple's spirit ROCKS!!!!