Sunday, February 05, 2006

Damn days...

Pple, yesterday was a Fucking day, repeat again, FUCKING!!!! I am really tired of everything... When can i quit? Just when?

wad happened yesterday? I worked 12pm and i was making sure i can go home early, if not 11pm sharp. Then, i was doing my job, more than my job, figuring out how many staff are needed for the following week coz somebody haven't finish. So, i took a damn long time to transfer everything onto the Booking book... After that, was instructed to go help out upstairs, fine, 3 plus, went back down. Started to find staff... Wad happen? She sat there and watch me, eat things, drink water, everything else except working. Very angry but i was determined to HACK CARE, dun wanna help her. Which was basically the reason y i had to stay late to finish wad she has not done... i dun really wanna put everything up... End of the night, i was really very tired and angry... I laid my head on the table, tears rolling in my eyes but i act fine. Seriously, y must i be so soft-hearted? I could've just went home at 11pm. I could have but i did not. Sometimes, i hate being myself, so considerate for everyone else except myself... For god sake, wake me UP!!!!

Today, was very tired, but still went to see the Ngee Ann Open house coz i really wanna know the courses. I am very interested in Tourism and Resort management or Business Studies... Took some other booklets and see le... On the 10th, results' coming out... Nervous...

I was in a pretty good mood today coz i know i have the next 2 days off but wad happened? Yusoff ask me to go back to work... He said, LAu say one... I really dun wanna go back... Really dun want to... Y should i do that? Why? I'm only a part-timer... Part-timer... Son of a bitch...

Dun wanna say liao le, i vent a lot of my anger on buying stuff today... It's no use... Just let me quit...

No comments: