Monday, February 13, 2006

LA lA LA

Right, so i got my O level results... HAHA!!!! Probably i should share it with everyone... Hee~ I got 11 points for my L1R4 and 15 points for L1R5... Gosh, it's totally the same as my Prelim but for certain subjects, there's a fall of grades, but it doesn't matter... Wad matters most is that i PASSED!!!!

That very day, Xueting, Yuting, Elaine and I went to K box to celebrate!!! HAHA!!! It was a fun night, singing out LOUD! Heh! Last year, after our N level, we went to different clubs and drink a little... That night was fun, but now, thinking bout it, it wasn't as fun as wad i had for O level celebrations. Friends are still the best afterall!!! HAHA!!! The fun was beyond description...

However, i went to work the next day... Gosh... ANother tiring day... Saturday, i was stunned by a few things. 1st, i nearly fell down while walking to the office, 2nd, Priscilla said something that i dun quite understand and she carried on crapping even after i walked out of the office, and while waiting for the lift down, i saw a white figure flew pass the staircase area... Gosh... That scare the hell out of me, wheni walked closer to check out wad it was, i saw JP... Wah LAo! Wanna smoke also no need to walk here walk there one mah, some more didn't wear jacket, scare me leh...

Then, Lau asked me whether i can finish 4 days of job within that night, i'm like "huh?"(Ji tao dropped pen, jaws open) HAhA!!! But leh, it's fine lah, i manage to finish typing and printing everything by 2am... Ha! Was tired but entertained myself with Music... Also, Lau drank quite a bit that day, he suddenly went down to the canteen during the banquet payment and looked very drunk, smelled so too... Ha!

Back home very late... Very tired... Almost dying, ji tao concussed on bed le...

Woke up today, wanting to go back to work... In the end, woke up only at 10.30am when the meeting time was 10am... But i did told ting bout it. Went to office, finish up some minor stuff for the next few days, and went back le!

Back to batok, rebond HAI!!! After a damn long wait, finally, finally!!! Ha! So sat there for 4+ hours to do the hair... Hee~ End of it, Satisfied...

After much pondering, i got 11 choices out of the 12.. Very happy now... no more worries, hopefully, i can get into the course that i want...

Well, look how time flies... Not long ago, i was still complaining bout O level being difficult, afraid that i would do badly but now, not only have i got it, i'm going to do the admission tml le... Soon, i'll be leaving OHS Coordinator job and going to carry on with my studies. It will definitely be some better days... I can't wait to leave!

O ya, while rebonding just now, the stylist told me bout the hair colours and all... I'm interested... HAHA!!! But, let my hair rest 1st b4 doing anything to it...

I got 3 days OFF!!!! MUHAHAHA!!! I already got the days planned le... Tml going to school then K box, Tuesday will sleep all i want and find places to shop, and on Wednesday, sleep even more and stay at HOME!!! HOME SWEET HOME!!! ASk me Out leh!!! HAHA!!!

PS: Now that my hair is rebonded, next, save up for new phone and more clothes!!!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments: