Thursday, January 19, 2006

Holding on TIGHT....

I'm tired, drained, pressured, bored, sleepy, injured, hurt, unhealthy, just simply washed out...

I've spent my last few days in the hotel and no where else... i can't find hang out with my friends coz of the long hours of work, i can't pei my parents either... And i haven't even got my New year clothes...

Just now, i dunnoe y, i felt really guilty for the above mentioned, and began crying... Ermm... In front of Chris... I couldn't control my emotion at that point... Feel very stressed... Gosh... But i have to say, after crying out, i feel better... It's much better than holding it back... Hai...

Seriously, i really wanna quit le... Ya, like Bt kor had told me, i did told Chris but he can't let me go now coz he got no one else... I'm kind of hanging in the middle... On one hand, i wanna leave, on the other, i can't bear to see them suffer... As much as i wanna leave, i wanna help... Here's the contradicting part...

Where is the Chinese New year atmosphere that i've always had?

A shoulder to lean on please... Just let me rest on for a while... Just a while...

3 comments:

ボテク said...

get a day or 2 off bah. think about how you going to handle this instead of just doing it blindly for others.

Anonymous said...

piNg..wat to say lehx?..upon reading ur nlog as well as the rest of dem de..most of u are not feelin happi..'yuan lai yao kuai le ye ze mo nan'...[hope u cann comprhend]...when u are tired..slow down ur pace..touch ur own heart aNd ask urself..wat izzit dat u cann do to make things beta..wat izzit dat u realli wan...maybe all we are asking for ishx jus to sit down aNd slack aNd chat..aNd pour out all our woes bahx..woes?..hah!..i dunch even noe wat are moi woes..too mani to even notice the most upset onex...sigh..anihow..go go jiayou..life still moves on no matter wat...sheex u soon...-pRay-

Hui Mui said...

Hi.. you seem very very stressed up.. dun always think of others.. sometimes u ned to b selfish.. leave if feel stress.. stay if u thik is worth it.. The reason of worth it must not because of ur friends.. ya?? Seriously.. stress sucks! Have a break and think carefully.. ya? dun do something that u will regret..

Jia You.. ok?? GANBETTA!!