Saturday, January 21, 2006

Finally...

Finally, i'm home early... Christopher told me to go back by 9... But he phrased it as "I dun wanna see u by 9 hor!" HAHA!!! I know he meant well... Thanks to him, i can escape the stress for just that little bit...

Actually, there aren't many things left to do, that's y i can leave xueni alone to do the stuff, and go back, arbo i wun be able to leave everything behind...

This morning, i slept till 11 plus coz last night i only reached home at 2 plus and slept at 3... I'm very very shack these few days... Especially today, i guess the tiredness have accumulated through the last few days and i'm really damn shack...

Went to work, 1st person i saw was Lau, he kind of said something to comfort me a little and gave me a pad on my back... *ToUCheD* Seriously, there are some stuff that he knows and i know but we just dun say it out... He understands my difficulties but he just can't let me go... This is Lau... But it applies to Chris as well... He has been looking out for me since that day... He knows where's my difficult spot better than Lau but similarly, he can't let me go...

K, let's talk bout wad happened the other day... I didn't realised i was screaming and shouting in the office when everyone was around but i was quite pissed that my ma dun understand y i can't go home early... Then, guilt rush over me and i started, as i said b4, crying... Some part of it was coz of the other person lah... I'm trying to complete the stuff fast but always am interrupted by different pple... Then, there's Felicia who, ahem, dun really know wad's happening and kind of looked at everything like it's a piece of cake, yes, probably for her, but for me, i'm just getting a hang of it, repeat, JUST! Then, sometimes, she'll come and look and start to nag and pin-point... not to say it's not right, but erm... Understand the situation please...

Then there's Roy, who, i dunno y, recently got PMS.. Like somebody offended him like that... Sometimes, all of a sudden, he came out with all those minor minor stuff which i ended up doing...

Wee Loon, k, so i should actually listen to him, but he always makes me think 2 ways, as in, gave me an instruction which i got 2 ways or more to interpret it as... I am pissed...

So? I just do, coz i know it's my duty to...

K, i read the comments i had for the previous blog... Is it worth it? Doing the things blindly? Give up? I know i shouldn't be doing things blindly... These 2 days, i planned the things to do b4 i went to work... It had been working ok... But then u can't expect me to do everything when there're 2 persons doing the job... I wanna take a day or 2 off but i can't coz function is on almost everyday, in every room... I've been complaining i'm tired, not coz i did too much but i slept too late... Not coz i dun wanna sleep but coz i can't finish so i ended up sleeping late... Y i wanna finish? Coz it's my god damn responsibility.. When one dun do it, the other must, if not, it'll be choatic around... No, it's not my obligation but my job... Like i said, i wanna quit but that doesn't mean i've quit. I'm still on the job so i still gotta do it right...

My junior told me to think whether it's worth it or not.. No, it's not worth it, spending countless days working a job for 2? No, it is not worth it, coz i dun get to spend time with my family. No, it's not worth it, coz i can't hang out with my friends. No, it's not worth it, i'm risking my whole life in it. But then again, it is worth it, coz i'm helping pple. Yes, it's worth it, coz they're pple who r happy with the job well done. Probably these few worthiness are no use to me, but it is for others... Then, u would say, Be SELFISH, think bout yourself... I did... But wad can i do, at the end of the day, i still gotta finish the job.

For Chris, thanks to him, i'm still able to cope with things... But at the same time, "THANKS" to him, i need to do this thing... I dun blame him though... it's his job, just like it's mine...

K, enough of all the stress... I'm happy that i can come back early today... Can sleep more le...

Next week, more off days, CNY nearing, i'm gonna shop for my clothes....

Friends! I miss u all! How are all of you doing? Hope u're all good... Dun worry bout me, at the end of the day, i'm still apple! Smiling on like i always do! ^_^

Love u pple who understand and tries to understand... No regrets living...

By the way, Hui Mui ar, how's the match going on huh? Do drop a comment of that o!

Ciao!

No comments: