Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another Day of torturing...

Right, i wasn't in any mood to blog yesterday... Moreover, i only got home at 3... Slept at 4... Where got time to blog???

Question, y did i reached home so late when i'm not working service... Right, coz for some reasons, the stuff were undone and i ended up staying till 2am, tears on the verge of falling... Still, i held on... Came back home, i was basically half-dead... However, my deadline of a week is almost up so i'm kind of rushing things up... Stayed till 4am, trying to do the staff list...

Y such bad planning? Not my fault... I was given the assignment last Friday, since then, i dun really had time to do it. See, on Sat, i went to get my Scholarship and then i went out to get some stuff... Sun, back to work, 3pm till 2am... But only getting paid till 1am... SAd bo? EXTREMELY!

Today, woke up at 11am... Realised i'm very late liao... So i took a cab down. Already planned my stuff properly but u know, unexpected stuff do come out... 7am staff short... In the end, i went up to help... Work till 3 plus then i was able to go back to the office. In the office, the new uniform came for some special occasion one, so Lau was looking at it lah, checking lah, we all got involved, like this, like that until 4 plus... I went up to ask something, then was told to stay behind to do cocktail.... Did i mention? I didn't eat anything since i woke up... Just drinking... my stomache was grumbling... I buay tahan, kept complaining, still, can't go... Make coffee, tea, went down, find coupon which in the end, got scolded... Sometimes, pple say they said something, but in fact, they did not, but still insist so... Stubborn? Yes, VERY! Nvm... Got my dinner, Subway sandwich... Went back to work... Finally was able to work le...

A very choatic situation... Do do do, type type type, cut cut cut, slot slot slot... Only at 11pm did i finish my stuff... Turned around, Xueni hasn't finish... Actually i wanted to leave but, u know, i'm Apple, can't bear to leave her alone... So i stayed on... I helped her find 4 more staff for tml... Hai...

Very tired... btw, Terry Goh beat me today, fight with me, and snatch my purse, just for $10.... To wad extend? To the extend that my stockings tore... U see, not gentleman... Loser!

I worked another hour of free labour again... For 2 consecutive nights, 1 hr free labour... Tml, new coordinator coming in... Good, then i can leave... Although it is not confirmed, but i hope Chris will let me off... I'm really fed up of all the craps that's happening... Now i know y, one by one, the coordinators left...

Fish came back today, GOOD.... Back to the old atmosphere... I'm good enough to pull both the pple i used to work with back! Ting coming back again on Sat! My "A" List friends!!!!!

Sian... tml, another day of torture... FREE ME!!!! FREE ME!!!

No comments: