Thursday, January 12, 2006

Work... 12th January?

Back HoMe!!!

Today is my 1st day working alone... Though Felicia was around but she was busy with her stuff... Initially, i dun really know wad to do, then suddenly, Loon asked me to go upstairs, coz there was no staff... Right, so i went up, work work work... Then, went to Rosewood to help out Felicia... I dunno y Felicia kept saying i'm tired when i'm not... Probably my question mark face kept coming out for no reason... Hee~

Terry hor, very bad lor, kept calling me to ask bout the EO stuff when i was busy doing the setup for Rosewood's seminar, then i kept running around like some kind of freak... Sick... Anyway, after finishing most of the Rosewood stuff, left the rest to Tony and i went back to do my stuff... Started off with doing the Signages for 12th January... Do, do, do... Very COLD!!! The office like North Pole like that... However, i'm starting to get use to it le...

At first i was quite uncertain of wad i should do but slowly when everyone started leaving, i started to pick up the stuff le... Heh, i work well alone... Think straighter u know... 8plus, i realised i didn't go for my dinner... HAHA!!! But nvm, carried on doing my stuff. Wah lao, the Coffee Break and all the Buffets make me confused... However, i made it! HAHA!!! Printed out all the stuff and slot everything in... Stamped the carpark coupons then... Ermm... I was wondering wad else i should do, then rmbed the security list...

So i typed typed typed, until finish liao... Quarter before 11pm... Ermm... I dunnoe wad else to do, so i began to type tml's security list as well... HAHA!!!! Midst of it, i was shocked by myself, heh, i thought i forgot to do something... Dunnoe, i still feel the uncertainty now, hopefully, everything are done...

Ermm.. O ya, b4 Ivan left, he gave me a Ferro... Hee~ Nice of him...

So, the other day, was talking to terry, Zoe and Chris online... Ermm.. In the end, left Chris and me... We talked quite a lot of craps but then turned serious bout everything from life to work... I told Chris that i dun wish to work as coordinator for long, but he explained to me in many ways to make me understand y he wants me to stay... K, so, speechless, i agreed... HAHA!!!! Then, we talked bout our previous relationship... HAHA!!!! Very weird... Ermm.... B4, Bt kor told me not to be too involved but after that conversation with Chris, i guess i got involved unknowingly... HeH! Still, i'll restrained myself...

Kk, Firdaus kind of appeared again... HAHA!!! Good to hear from an Old friend... TeeHee~

Tomorrow is another DAY!!!!! WORK!!!! I still got loads of things to learn... WAy to GO!!!!

When I turned around, I saw you...

2 comments:

ボテク said...

learn to be selfish. being so considerate to others is not something good for yourself.

Hui Mui said...

Hui Mui here.. Netball trg is currently every wed.. next tue start tournament ALR!!!