Saturday, January 07, 2006

Gosh... I'm mentally drained....

Really damn tired...

Went to Sentosa again on Wed but this time, it's with the pple from work... Ermm... Early in the morning, Chris smsed to inform that the venue had changed to Siloso... I continued to sleep, Ash called to ask me bout the time to meet, so i told him then fell back to sleep. No need to guess, i was late, for both the meeting with Ash and the others... HaHa!!!! Tired...

After a lot of walking around, Chris and all finally found us, HAHA!!!! We were wandering around Siloso to find pple... HAHA!!!! Then, it began to drizzle a little, but after a short while, sun came out.

1st thing i did, find a comfortable spot, sit down, drink some wine, and munched on Chips... HAHA!!!! While the others were planning to do different stuff, i sat there, watched, eat... Joined in the Volley Ball game, the thing was, if the group lost, then the group must go into water... Ermm.... WAH LAO!!! So didn't wanna lose, coz u know, that time of the month and some more, i didn't bring any clothes LOR!

K, so we lost, the others went down themselves, i tried hard to hide myself and do stuff that wun review i was in that group but then Chris noticed, he pulled me into the water, seriously... DOWN! My GOD i was in shock, i thought he was playing... So i ended up being wet... K, fine, so then i stayed on the shore wanting to dry up.... HeH! That Ash, attacked me from behind and once again i'm wet! Each time i tried to stay on shore to dry, i was attacked, and helpless, i kept being attacked... Sad... until the end, i buay tahan liao, ji tao go in water, hack care bout wadever thing...

The worst part came later, after bathing, i got nothing to wear, AStley lended me his Tee but sadly, under garments wet lor, the shirt also got wet lor... In the end, went to buy in and out... How Much? $85 in all!!!! WAh LAO!!! 1st time buy until so ex lor... Heart pain.... But well, wad to do, can't expect me to go home wet right? Chris wanted to return me $50 but i refused to take... He said he should be responsible coz he's the one who pulled me down 1st... But well, i didn't take the Cash, i insisted he treat me the dinner and that's it...

Conclusion, I enjoyed that day at Sentosa excluding the buying of clothes part... HA!!!

K, next day, my shoulders and face are burned, from monday's scorching sun and Wed's little sun, still, gotta work... 1st day on duty for Coordinator job... Ermm... It was nothing much, doing signages, Menus and stuff like that... these are the Basics i supposed... 2nd day on the job, find the tough part of it liao... Ermm... U know, left alone to do the stuff.... HAHA!!! Kind of panicked a little coz no one was there to help but then, was able to complete on time... Shit, this job doesn't sweat lor... It is a test a Mental endurance, which is the only difference from service... I was a bit paiseh just now coz i think i wrote the wrong voucher for the wrong person... But Xueni solved it for me... I'm already missing LvL 3... Hai... Wanna go back up leh...

Another news i got, Lau getting married liao.... Tml... Today to be exact... And that's y he wun be around till next thurs... HAHA!!! Congrats To LAu Kah GuAn... BAnquet Manager of Orchard Hotel!

O ya, wanna say, just now went to photocopy something at the front office, but i got some probs with it coz i dunnoe where to go... So i'm like stucked there... Chef eric walked pass and he said, "Can or not? Come, I helped u..." After helping, he smiled and walked away... Ermm... I laughed to myself, coz i was thinking, "wah lao, let a chef teach me how to do this kind of stuff..." HAHA!!! After these few encounters with him, i'm starting to wonder, wad type of person is Chef Eric.... Mmmm....

Kk, enough bout work...

Got 1 comment for the previous blog, Ling Hui scolded me... HAHA!!! Sorry lAh! K, next time, i will call u... Die die also will! HAhA!!!

Ermm.... Just now, i walked by a sit near my house... Brought back some memories... I smiled... Those were some great times... I was touched by somebody that i shouldn't be touched by... It is not the words of flattery that touched me but the effort that somebody put in to make some words to move me... Imperfect they might be but beautiful they would always be... I missing you...

Recently i've been very busy... I really can't find time to sit down and relax and think bout certain things... Things i haven't thought of for a long time... Next week it's gonna be very busy again... Only one pathetic day Off lor... HeH! Sad...

Bless me!

No comments: