Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing Special...

It's another day of boredness... Ok, at least i met up with Bt kor, got the brouchures... Did read thru it a little. Criteria wise, not really hard to get in, but i'm still bothered bout which school to go to... HEH... I still wanna go to Business Studies, but which one of it leh? HAven't decided, need to spend a little bit more time analysing... Oo... Bt kor brought me to this place in SP to eat lunch... When he said " Climb Hill", i thought it was those mere one, but when i really start to walk the slope, i could say it's a damn steep hill... Good for exercising u know... Hee~ Hai... And bt kor ask me to learn to take care of myself... Hope i can bah... Hai...

Work today was the same... Nothing much, signages, staffing, and all... No pressure... Went home on time TODAY! HAHAHA!!!! This week a bit relax lah, when next week comes, the busy days start again.. Wah lao, just now the BEO came, and i took a brief look, sickening, a lot of buffet again... Shit man, i got tags phobia liao... Hee~

I still can't forget BSB leh... HAHA!!!! Wad to do? While mopping the floor yesterday, i was smiling to myself... HAHA!!!! Seriously, i kept thinking bout the moment when each of them was like, so close to me and i couldn't help but smile... Well, they r the only thing which actually made me laugh, and smile from my heart recently... Too caught up with everything else, except for making myself happy. But i did, with the help of my boys... Like i said, they are one in a billion, i can only seek some happiness from the idols shared among all, but deep within, i know, they played a part in my life, and i appreciate it, even if they dun know...

k, I feel good after work coz i got to talk to Sasa and ying... Had been a while since we eat and talk together... Hee~

Now that everything is starting to quiet down a bit, i'm starting to wonder, when can i quit again... I heard from Junchen that Chris is already looking for someone to take over me, HeH HEH! I was so happy to hear that! Love the idea... Who knows? After CNY, i might not be sitting down there liao... Hee~

O ya, Chris said Si wei coming back liao... Look at his smile man! I buay tahan him, smile until so sweet... So MuShy... Hee~ I'm envious...

Anyway, i need to wake up early tomorrow, go westmall, and look for some nice clothes... I haven't got my CNY clothes yet!!!! ARGH!!!!

No comments: