Wednesday, January 25, 2006

BACKSTREET'S PRIDE LIVES ON!!!!!

YO PPLE! Let's say this straight...

I was touched, melted, stuck, mesmerized and absolutely Sucked into the love of my life... BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st time in my life, 1st concert of my life, for them... i AM SOOSOOSOSOSOSOSo UP CLOSE to THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't describe the feelings, it is just so unreal, so so so so OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Seriously, i was crazy all over, jumping, shouting, i'm practically soundless now... I went, "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" all the way... HAHA!!! Who r they? BACKSTREET BOYS!!!! Aj, Nick, Brian, Howie, Kevin... They are really so CHARMING!!!! The concert was very simple yet great, they sound so good... They look so GOOD!!! I just can't get my eyes off them...

When u open your mouth
Your Words make me smile
As u sing with the music
My soul sink in the ground

The way u sing
Made my heart pounds
One look from your eyes
And I can Die right now

From head to toe
From eyes to Nose
U r the best person
For my fantasy world

I am in love with u
Just U, and u, u
When will u be back again?
When can u see
I am in love with you
and i wanna see u please

10 years my boys
10 years were long
This decade went by fast
But my heart remains so

Ur glance alone can blow me away
Your smile turned me on
BAby, baby, I realised, u r the one
-Apple to BSB-

Sounds childish but that's the way i felt, i can't believe i've seen the guys... AJ IS SO SO SO CHARMING!!!! He looked my direction for just one second and i'm totally melted... Their voices are simply heavenly, no one else can take over...

The stadium was full, only a few rows were empty... And just like Howie said on stage, "We've certainly proven, that the BACKSTREET'S PRIDE IS ALIVE!!!!

10 years and the fan base is still there... For GOD SAKE, Bring more of them BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Loving u, BSB... Your music, ur body, ur soul, ur voice, ur everything....

No comments: