Saturday, January 14, 2006

WAd can i say? Boring as usual...

B4 i can sleep last night, my junior, Hui Mui, came to talk to me bout their upcoming Netball tournament... Ermm... Stressed me a LOT!

GS - Marianne, Hui Mui, Valerie
GA - Harianna
WA - Joyce, Xiu Ying
C - Sandra, Shawn
WD - Mas
GD - Calista, Michelle
GK - Geraldina

K, 1st look at this and i was god damn shocked! How can GA and WD got only one player... So, i spent quite some time cursing the teachers and complaining with Hui Mui... HAHA!!!! So HM suggested i go to school today to tell their teachers... So, i agreed since my time can make it...

So, i took the same path that i've taken for the past 4 years and reached school at bout 1.20pm... The girls were already running... K, 1st, i saw Marianne, and then all the girls emerged... geraldina wasn't running coz she's coughing... Then, i sat down and talked to her bout the players layout, then she clarified with me that there will be rotation... I was a bit hesitant but she CONFIRMED that with me... HAHA!!! So, well, no talkings with the teachers... I dun really know how to start if i have to coz i dunno both of them AT ALL.... HeH! So then, i looked at them run and discuss some stuff... K, very slack lor... I cannot tahan their slack slack patterns after running... Probably i was like that but at least i did my warm-up 1st... Hai...

I didn't stayed for long, coz i need to rush for work.. Left at 2pm with a lot of pple bidding GOODBYES to me... HAHA!!! I really miss the good old days... Those days with the netball girls as well as all the tournaments... The sweat that we had shed together... Hai... MISSING....

Work, it was normal... But i went up for service again... k, i'm a bit extra lah but Chris wanted someone to follow this Indian man... A rich Indian man to be exact... So i must follow him everywhere he went, without fail... I lost him once lah, and Chris was very worked up bout it... HA!!! Overall, it's fun.... Ermm... the 3 VIP ladies, Zoe, Tingling and yuting... Not bad, they're starting to pick up the stuff liao... They can be runner le... Not bad, not bad... Hardworking pple...

Anyway, Xueni scared me... She appeared from no way and tapped my shoulder... HAHA!!! I was seriously startled by her... She came to tell me that a lot of stuff were not done, need me to go down...

Ermm... Dunnoe wad was she doing when i'm upstairs... No comments... In the end, i stayed till 1am to finish the stuff but i only took my pay till 12pm... Hai... Very sad lor... Nothing much to comment here, can't either, later pple see liao hor, i cham... hee~ So shh....

K, so Bt kor left a comment for my previous blog... He said, "learn to be selfish, being so considerate for others is not something good for you." Erm... Ya, probably so... Sometimes, i should learn to be selfish, to think of myself but everytime i wanna do it, i can't, my heart just ain't that hard... Some convincing words can easily win me over... Pple in the hotel are very good at "pyscho-ing" pple, and i always got it... In my mind, i thought, "Why not, i'm helping pple." But i only realise that, while helping pple, i am blocking my own way, making myself tired and most of all, wasting my own time... What to do? I'm Apple, Ai Ping... That's me... Pple like me are very vulnerable to sweet-talkers... HAHA!!! BUT, do remember, i'm Ai Ping, there's still some parts of me that u dunnoe.... Well, Bt kor, dun worry, i know wad u r saying... I will learn to be more selfish... Definitely... :)

Tml NO WORK!!! I requested it one... hee~ Coz going to take scholarship... HAHA!!! HAPPY!!! My last year taking scholarship liao... Need to treasure this one and give myself a well-deserved treat... Sushi anyone?! I promised a small treat of Sushi to Xueni and Ivan and a Buffet for Chris... Actually, i treat Xueni coz she treated me lunch the other day... For Chris, coz basically, he paid for a lot of my stuff recently... A bit guilty u know... As for Ivan, coz he gave me a Ferrero the other day... Just a small something... Where is XUETING? LING HUI? YUTING?! Wanna treat them also difficult... Everyone is busy with their own stuff... Sad...

I wonder how's Aunty Mei Hou's wrist... She went for Check-up today... I hope she's doing Ok... god Bless her...

Catching a movie tml! Wonder wad movie is nice... Ermm...

CiAO!!!

All along, I persevered...

2 comments:

Audrey Toh said...

treat me k box larrs. lols.

Hui Mui said...

sorry for stressing u up..