Sunday, January 22, 2006

...

I'm back home... Yet, andother late night...

Wad i'm happy bout today? Xueting came back! Cindy came back! HAHAHA!!!! I'm really happy to see them... Of coz, i didn't work with them, which is wad i regretted but it's good enough to see some old friends, feel the old air...

Xueni went up to do Service today... I was HAPPY!!!! Coz i can do things better! And i did, i completed 2 days of stuff, only left security list to do. When she came down, i told her to do, she ji tao ignored me and walked away... Ok, i was a bit pissed... So i stopped wad i'm doing, and went to do the list when i realised something was wrong...

Very PISSED! Dun mention wad, but sudden burst of anger, i asked Chris "When can i quit?" I really hate to do this job when nothing is going my way. K, i can't expect things to go my way, at least, to the extend which it can help me better... But no, that's always not the case...

I'm glad i have friends around who understand wad i'm going thru. I'm glad that the person in charge of me is looking out for me and i'm glad my boss is knowing wad kind of situation i am in. Appreciate them enough... Still, i'm hanging on, for these pple who trust, understand, and requires me...

Thanks friends, who helped me... Came back for me within the tight schedule... Thanks... A lot...

No comments: