Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yesterday at work...

Here's something funny to share...

While working yesterday, I was standing by the side of OHS's VIP table. Astley was putting all those alcohol on the table when i realised there was something sticking out of his pants. I was wondering wad was that, and thought he didn't pull out the toilet paper and it's sticking out of his pants. I was a bit shocked, so i told Hui rui to take a look, we were not sure wad, but it certainly was funny. When Ash came, we told him to remove it, it's a piece of maskinf tape... and then it was a bunch of laughter... HAHA!!!! damn hilarious... Imagine how embarassing it would be if it happens to u... Of cos, no offence, it's funny... Hee~

The very funny kelvin, i told him that will pass him the cash in the afternoon but he called me at 10am. WAh! His afternoon very early... HAHA! I was just too tired to get up... But no choice, got up, went down, gave him the money, back home, Ji tao faint on bed liao... HA! Till 1+ then woke up. Dun blame me lah, i only reached home at 3 last night leh... WAs damn tired... Then Buffet is so so so busy... Need to squeeze through the crowd, walk all the way out and in and out and in(repeat this a million times)... Sickening... Then pple just think too highly of themselves, like they are transparent, standing in front of me when i said "excuse me" still refuse to give way... WAH LAO! I would love to see them as transparent, and pour everything on them like nothing happen but please, I'm a PROFESSIONAL(HAHA)... SNOBBISH!

Right, i'm having a bad sore throat today, need to go get fisherman later on... Hai... Working later too...

O ya, we got a new midnight team? Ermm... One of whom looks like segaff and acts like segaff too... HAHA! Funny how i can still see some "school" at work... Hee~

Right, i'm ending here...

Ciao!

No comments: