Sunday, December 18, 2005

Work today was....

Let's talk bout work the other day... Doing the morning shift... u wun believe how tired i was... Went to work, then immediately after a few minutes, was told to set for food tasting.. ALone... 2 of it.. Separately... Gosh... Dunnoe y, was extremely fast that day... Not long after, i'm done... I dun quite rmbed wad happened that day... At the end of the day, i was dead beat... After eating, i went home on my own, leaving Zoe, Sasa and yvonne together... Guess wad? I slept while standing... Really buay tahan... Found a sit and slept all the way to batok.... 12 am... WAnted to sleep, Wei yi suddenly called to tell me everything bout chalet... Hung up, Ashril called... Kind of shocked me... But carried on joking with the bit of strength that i was left with...

Yesterday went to Bugis with Mel, yuting and Fang ling... Walk around, went to sistic... Then, watched King Kong... Damn good movie... Definitely will take a lot of Oscars home... Went to orchard, and things went on... I went to hotel... WAh lao, Buay tahan Wee lOon de... they are all so fond of hitting pple's head, if not, the bun... HAha! The late night wasn't pleasant... Sasa, u know y right? Heh!

I am still irritated by that damn Bangla... I was telling JunChen how pissed i was coz that guy was calling me when Junchen was around... So fucked up... I was really pissed just now... i didn't talk to anyone in the stewarding except for saying, "Can take right?" Wan wanted to play, i ignored him... Azmi as well... U know, when u treat pple well, they crawl up to ur head and start peeing... Just a few smiles and i caused myself some unnecessary irritation which nobody can help... DAmn It!

After the setting of the night's Stuff, i went to the ballroom to find out that the napkins aren't there, went down and actually folded myself... Went back up and here comes the fucking thing... This China guy was moving the VIP table to the other side with another person... Both dun think properly one leh, u r lifting the god damn thing up lor, u think u superman ar, u can make it float without anything actually falling meh? In the end, wad happened? Soy Sauce spilled... Dirty the damn cloth... I looked at him and screamed, " Wah lAo, u See lAH!" He actually dared told me "Then wad u wan me to do?!" FUCKed UP! It's like his fault LOR! He say until like he's right in everything... DAmn Him! Good thing Astley came and help me do.. He released me for Dinner... Totally sleepy just now... I can even sleep while eating... Got myself a Nescafe... Later in the night was a bit more energtic...

I cannot tahan the 2 girls lor... It's a good thing pple are starting to carry oval trays... But please lah, a few plates only, u wanna leave... Can dun make unnecessary trip not? When i say, "I do it lah" They give me this "AS if u can..." So i end up not carrying and let them play with their silly, tiring, extra game... nearing the end, i cannot dong liao... aBout to fall liao, so i just slack around... Do things bit by bit... Let them be the heroine they wanna be... Who cares...

Specially didn't work Ot, went to wait for bus.... Wait and wait and wait, until i saw NR8... So damn lor... I was there like 11.40 leh... Should still have bus... Yet only 2 came, and both were full... In the end, i walked back to hotel, wait for transport...

O ya... I wanna say something... Just now, while i was waiting for the Muslim pax at the Muslim kitchen, Chef Eric appeared out of no where... he was kind of like scolding one of the chef saying "1 yr liao still cannot cook urself?!" Or something like that... So i was standing there looking at him... Close-up... Noticed his nose very high lah.. Then he saw me looking at him and he asked "Wad u want?!" I say, "1 Muslim pax" And smile, as usual... He told the chef then looked back at me... I was startled, coz he looked so fierce... Then he said, "very long nv see u liao hor?" I'm like, "HUh? No ah, i was here right after my exam ar..." He's like "U used to work here quite often right?" I say, "Ya..." and smiled... Then b4 he left, he kind of grab my arm and said "Anyway, be careful huh, it's very slippery here..." I kind of looked at him and thought, y this guy so funny one? How come he talked to me like he'd known me for a while... ANyway, he's a much better person than that arrogant chef i met the other day... HeH!

Today's mood was very good... I played a lot... With everyone i could see in the hotel... I HIT TERRY'S BUTT WITH A ROUND TRAY!!!! HAHA!!!! Coz b4 that he beat me very hard... SO HArd... Almost all the black JAckets today hit my head, or in some way, squeezed my bun, hit my back... WAh lao.. Extreme torture... PAinful.. But fun... HA! Nuts... Enjoying torture... HAHA!!!! Still, i missed the pple i knew back then...

kk... I cannot tahan liao... Wanna concuss liao...

Ciao!

Yes, u smiled, but is it from the heart? You are a happy person from what I saw, but is that truely you? Are the smiles you made all sincere? Or probably just a fake... Dun have to tell me... Answer the question in your heart...

No comments: